• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

themule93

Should Datsyuk be Traded?

Rate this topic

This season is lost, might as well build for the future. Obviously this team only had a 3 year window to be competitive.

u have got to be kidding me. so u mean that before those three years the others were nothing? explain to me what u meant by that comment b/c if i remember right them being competitive goes back to the 1995 season

Guest ZetterbergFourty
Hossa would be more valuable to the team than Datsyuk.

Nah. You've got to get that crack addiction of yours under control! You can do it!

Im starting to realize why so many other franchises hate Detroit fans, cause alot of them are retarded...

This thread is a disgrace to the team in my opinion. Saying the season is lost is about as low as you can go if you are a fan. Yuk. I now will stay clear of this Forum for it has only showed me how stupid and rediculous people can be when they do not sit down and think before typing giberish onto the screen.

Im starting to realize why so many other franchises hate Detroit fans, cause alot of them are retarded...

This thread is a disgrace to the team in my opinion. Saying the season is lost is about as low as you can go if you are a fan. Yuk. I now will stay clear of this Forum for it has only showed me how stupid and rediculous people can be when they do not sit down and think before typing giberish onto the screen.

You'll notice that it is mostly the same few f*cktards that post the flame threads. You can call it an opinion if you want, and I guess they are entitled to theirs, but your point is dead on. If the Wings piss someone off so much that all someone can do is come to a fan site and crucify the team.....they really aren't a fan are they? Well...fairweather-bandwagon, maybe. Maybe even a bigger issue is folks that get so riled up over the sewage that these flamers spew and feed these trolls (occasionally guilty). Think about it. Don't give bulls*** any validation by responding to it. The Mods around here do a pretty good job of keeping the retardation level low. Most days I don't envy them (i have been warned a few times about attacking flamers) but again, everyone is entitled....

Don't stay away. Ignore button is your friend.