• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/11 GDT: Ducks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

well it seems like 2 underachieving teams with some injuries are gonna battle it out tonight which should be a fun and good game to watch...my prediction is ducks take it 4-1 goals by sexton, robby ryan and 2 by corey perry getzlaf with 3 assists.

I don't like the way the goalie situation is going now. Not a fan of Howard getting so many starts here. Osgood doesn't need to be punished for anything and Howard doesn't need extra opportunities to lose the confidence he's been gaining. Osgood doesn't need to get stale on the bench and Howard doesn't need the extra pressure at this point as he's just getting his professional game together. I don't like it and I don't think it makes sense long-run.

They need to get some balance going sooner rather than later or this could come back to haunt them. Osgood will likely be fine down the stretch as he's been through enough in his career, but for Howard, they're playing with fire. He's looked great and I couldn't be happier for him, but if he starts to slip up a bit, the enthusiasm can really backfire from every angle. You just can't rush this stuff, especially with goalies. It's not good for the head. Just ask Leino...

Second season in a row that Osgood has been mediocre or worse. The Wings can't afford to wait around for him to decide to play. Howard is showing better results right now. That's all that should matter.

Guest mindfly
I guess I"m not surprised. Did he lead the team out for warmups or something or there was an announcement?

Announcement on red wings live

Guest mindfly
You sure? Daily Faceoff.com had Hiller as their starter tonight

They said hiller would play tomorrow at columbus

Guest mindfly
:lol: John Keating is weird as hell

And Drew Millers grey hair is freaking me out.

How would one react if one had grey hair on the sides at the tender age of 25 :blink:

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly

not to be a buzzkiller but shall we guess a struggling ducks team scores on the first shot/shift or so? :P