• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drumnj

Griffins Archived Games Index

Rate this topic

So I was hoping that Justin.tv would save archives forever, but sadly I was mistaken...only 7 days. So I'll start assembling what I have today and try to keep this as up to date as possible. List of the archives can also be found at: http://www.justin.tv/griffinslive/archive

For now I'll be running through the Justin.tv archive feature of when I stream games. Should there be any issues, let me know in this thread and I'll try to resolve them. Also if people would like an archive of a past game let me know I'll try to stream it to add to the list (for 7 days). If you need a game quicker you can always message me on MSN or AIM (if I'm around), my info should be in my profile. I can give you the direct link from the AHL's archives, but the link will only allow you to open the file for a few mins since they use a ticket system. It will work in WMP or VLC and you can even pause it, just as long as you don't try to reload the file.

I'm looking into a way to utilize the AHL's archive system, but not sure if that will happen since it requires more coding knowledge of html/php.

Justin.tv archives seem to work better for me in Firefox. If you need to fast forward, just add numbers to the link which displays military time. Streams are saved in 5 min segments.

Current Griffins Archives (on Justin.tv)

Mar 21, 2010 Griffins vs Moose

Mar 25, 2010 Griffins vs Admirals

Mar 26, 2010 Admirals vs Griffins

Mar 27, 2010 Stars vs Griffins

Edited by drumnj