• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Helm's out, Newbury's in

Rate this topic

My god, can we just forfeit so no one gets killed?

Jeeze, this is getting ridiculous. Here's to talent in G.R. getting to show their stuff. *cheers.

You know, in my bowling league if you are hurt or sick or have to miss league for one reason or another, your team can go a bowler short & the missing bowler just gets his average score posted - minus 10 pins - for the night. Maybe we could come up with some sort of hockey equivalent?

I realize they probably want to get some games in with the big club but I would have thought they'd slide Meech up to forward and bring back up either Janik or Kindl.

Living in Toronto I got to see my fair share of Newbury and Jeremy Williams. Not that they are terrible but I think with the way Miller, Eaves, Abdelkader and co. have been playing that when every returns from injury that we're goign to have a ton of depth up front. I think we'd be better served to getting more experience and time with the big club with some of our G.R defensemen in case of injuries late in the season or the playoffs. Unless they are totally confident Janik can step in and not miss a beat at any time.

On an unrelated note, I really don't know why Janik isn't on the active roster period. I'd rather Janik at 500k and risk losing Lebda on waivers to send him down to G.R

Guest mindfly

As it is now Detroit red wings is more of an AHL team than NHL team...

This is getting VERY frustrating.................

i swear, if all of our players return and are just given their spots back after the way a lot of our depth has performed i will be very upset. i feel that injuries will help us in the long run, creating competition between players fighting for the same spot. i just feel that guys like williams should have to earn their minutes from guys like abs when they come back...

healthy competition is always a good thing, and the kids who are filling in have performed imo, hard to just send em back down. im excited for next year to see these kids turn into regulars, and hopefully see malts drapes holmer etc... retire as sad is it is to say, it needs to happen. that way we can resign helm abs miller eaves etc... because they all have earned it in my eyes.