• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

12/15 GDT: Grand Rapids @ Peoria

Rate this topic

Grand Rapids Griffins (17-10-0-0) @ Peoria Rivermen (15-10-1-2)
7:00pm CST

1036-featured.jpg

A lot has chanegd over the past few days. NHL veteran Michael Nylander returns to Grand Rapids but there have been a few departures. Rookie sensation Tomas Tatar leaves for the WJC and Dick Axelsson has returned home. Kris Newbury is up with Detroit and although there is no words on call-ups just yet, one of Kindl or Janik might be re-assigned to Detroit and therefore not be in the line-up tonight. Some major reshuffling of the line-up will need to occur.

Projected Line-up:

Ritola - McGrath - Mursak
Rismiller - Nylander - Williams
Emmerton - Pare - Walsh
Vigilante - Tardif - Crosty

Kolosov - Janik
Kindl - Delmore
Ehrhardt - Pyett

Larsson
McCollum

GO GRIFFINS! :siren:

Griffins down 2-1, not a good penalty to take by Ehrhardt when he's meant to be playing himself into a regular role.

I see Nylander has already improved the PP.

Griffins are one short tonight, I assume Crosty is on defence and they are double shifting certain forwards.

Griffins down 2-1, not a good penalty to take by Ehrhardt when he's meant to be playing himself into a regular role.

I see Nylander has already improved the PP.

Griffins are one short tonight, I assume Crosty is on defence and they are double shifting certain forwards.

The lines are jacked up period. I dont pay much attention to the lines and such, but these cant be the normal lines. Crazy looking to me :/