• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Get your updated Frozen Four Tickets Yet

Rate this topic

I think they just moved me over a couple of sections. I think I was oriented with a blue line before. Now, I am slightly angled from a corner. Not too pleased.

Originally in 331, row 17.

Now in 340, row 10.

Like you, not real thrilled. If you gotta move me off center ice, do a better job of moving me down rows. I doubt I would have bought these, had I been given the option. But what do they care? No refunds, no exchanges...

Originally in 331, row 17.

Now in 340, row 10.

Like you, not real thrilled. If you gotta move me off center ice, do a better job of moving me down rows. I doubt I would have bought these, had I been given the option. But what do they care? No refunds, no exchanges...

You moved a lot farther than I did. I was in 330, now 332.

I got the notice that mine were being shipped UPS, but they haven't arrived. But I'm expecting to join the "I got screwed" club. I had very nice seats center ice in the $40 area. I expect that I'll now be high in the corner. It would have been nice to "grandfather" those of us that coughed up the $$$ when tickets first went on sale and give us a similar view (even if it were on the upper rows of the newly created ticket price section)... but no, we get messed over because they grossly overestimated demand.

Why do they need to move you guys in the first place???

If you're asking why seats are being changed: They're not using the entire stadium anymore for the Frozen Four because of the low demand for tickets and they're moving the rink down to one end of the field, thus a smaller working seating arrangement. I'm assuming people are having seats changed because their former seats are no longer being used for the event.

If you're asking why seats are being changed: They're not using the entire stadium anymore for the Frozen Four because of the low demand for tickets and they're moving the rink down to one end of the field, thus a smaller working seating arrangement. I'm assuming people are having seats changed because their former seats are no longer being used for the event.

I c thanks.