• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CaptainCaveMan

Wings games on VS?

Rate this topic

I've been real busy at school lately so I may have just missed it, but I don't remember a single wings game being on VS this year. I'm out of state so that's my only way to watch them (center-ice too much for broke college student.) Seems like every game this year I've had to listen via 97.1's internet stream.

We haven't won on vs, this year yet and there's been like 4 or 5 games so far. They used to. We also haven't won on any NHL network games either, including the hall of fame game. It seems when the Wings know they're playing in front of a nationalized televised game they just s*** the bed now. At this rate it wouldn't bother me now if we don't play another single game on vs. NBC or NHL Network. They have to win sometime. We won the Winter Classic last year which is the last real huge televised event they played during the season. :unsure:

There have been four, and there will be five more. Just go to the link below. You can filter by team and network.

http://www.nhl.com/schedules/20092010.html...vid=nav-sch-sea

Rock on. Have to check that out.

It just seems like every time I come to this site to see what channel that day's game would be on it's always FSD and never VS. I must just be free to watch games on the wrong days. It seems like in previous years they were on VS all the time.

We haven't won on vs, this year yet and there's been like 4 or 5 games so far. They used to. We also haven't won on any NHL network games either, including the hall of fame game. It seems when the Wings know they're playing in front of a nationalized televised game they just s*** the bed now. At this rate it wouldn't bother me now if we don't play another single game on vs. NBC or NHL Network. They have to win sometime. We won the Winter Classic last year which is the last real huge televised event they played during the season. :unsure:

I believe the Wings beat Boston on Versus in early November.

Agreed on the fewer national televised games, the better.

Edited by GoWings1905

Guest Lidstromboli
Wings @ Columbus on December 28th will also be on versus

i might go to this game

should i bring a large "LEBDA IS LAZY AND HE SUCKS" sign for the cameras?

Guest mindfly
i might go to this game

should i bring a large "LEBDA IS LAZY AND HE SUCKS" sign for the cameras?

Yes!! :) or Lebda = *picture of a pylon*