• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

p_diddy_datsyuk_13

Zetterberg out at least 2 weeks

Rate this topic

what next? that's probably the worst possible thing that can happen to the wings. but then miller, eaves and bertuzzi score and the wings/griffins/waiver pick-ups win 3-0. and the wings are 7-2-1 in their last 10. what a f***ed up season. kinda exciting other than zetterberg going down as he's my favorite player...and in my pool. no need for emoticons, you should now know i'm making a very sad face.

Zetterberg With Slight Shoulder Separation

Blog: KK Hockey By Paul

12/18/09 at 10:33 AM ET | Comments (3)

via Craig Custance of the Sporting News,

The Detroit Red Wings will be without forward Henrik Zetterberg for a minimum of two weeks. An NHL source told Sporting News that the MRI results revealed that the forward suffered a slight shoulder separation.

Is there a reliable source on this? Hockeybuzz is about as reliable as rolling a dice and consulting the table in the back of your Dungeons and Dragons book.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/20...terberg_ou.html

Red Wings' Henrik Zetterberg out at least two weeks with slightly separated shoulder

By Ansar Khan

December 18, 2009, 11:06AM

DETROIT -- Detroit Red Wings forward Henrik Zetterberg will be out a minimum of two weeks with a slightly separated left shoulder, the club announced today.

No word yet on whether anybody will be recalled from Grand Rapids (AHL). If Darren Helm, who's missed the last two games with a strained tendon in his left wrist, is ready to play Saturday in Dallas, the Red Wings will have enough forwards.

Zetterberg was injured with 1:43 remaining in the first period of Thursday's 3-0 win over Tampa Bay, taking a hard shoulder-to-shoulder check from Mattias Ohlund.

Two weeks isnt bad,i expected longer

Holy Hell!! How have you been??

Yeah, if Zetts is out 2 weeks that sucks, but not really a surprise.

Pavel Datsyuk will need to be better for the rest of the year. I am sick of Pavel taking this year off!!

Anyone have a schedule of who we are suppose to play over the next two weeks? Just curious on what type of skill we are going to be battling against. Since Z plays two-way hockey, this hurts us defensively and offensively.

But yes, 2 weeks is a small time frame considering how long everyone else has been gone.

Edited by Rivalred

Anyone have a schedule of who we are suppose to play over the next two weeks? Just curious on what type of skill we are going to be battling against. Since Z plays two-way hockey, this hurts us defensively and offensively.

But yes, 2 weeks is a small time frame considering how long everyone else has been gone.

Dallas Saturday and then after that Hawks twice, Jackets twice and the Avs NYE. Not exactly easier teams.

Dallas Saturday and then after that Hawks twice, Jackets twice and the Avs NYE. Not exactly easier teams.

So, that is 6 games in 14 days. 4 games that are within are own little division that are a MUST WIN due to the complexity of the current situation. Did Draper go back to center yet?