• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:20 PM

Hello, tis forum regular Doc Holliday. Some of you may remember my photoshop works throughout my time here and may have noticed the signatures that I have sported during that time. Since I am currently done with my fall semester and have a lot of time to kill, I figured that I would create my own signature and avatar request thread in case there are those who would like one.

(Pardon TeeMan for the competition).

Some of my work:

I've also done a few Olympic themed banners as well.

If you do want to request an image of some sort, send me a PM along with posting in this thread so I will notice it quicker and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks guys.

(If a moderator could remove the "Huckleberry" from the title so the word "thread" would be visible that would be great)

Edited by Doc Holliday, 22 December 2009 - 11:29 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:37 AM

I'd love a sig and or avatar, Doc, though I admittedly still need to figure out what I want. I suppose that's 95% of life for some of us..
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.

#3 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Datsyerberger @ December 23, 2009 - 01:37AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love a sig and or avatar, Doc, though I admittedly still need to figure out what I want. I suppose that's 95% of life for some of us..

If you give me some vague ideas of what you would like I could piece together some rough work for you.

I would think something with Datsyuk and/or Zetterberg would fit your tastes?

Posted Image

#4 TeeMan

TeeMan

Victory will be Hockeytown

• PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:43 AM

No worries bud. I got up set when I Made Images and the one that requested Didn't use. So I'm kind of for friends only. Plus I have been else where at a smaller board. But if you like giver.

Kind of funny. The Day I come and check here. Is the day after you started this thread.

Edit: Remember to read the COC of images 100x400. Is all your aloud.

Edited by TeeMan, 24 December 2009 - 01:45 AM.

#5 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (TeeMan @ December 24, 2009 - 01:43AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No worries bud. I got up set when I Made Images and the one that requested Didn't use. So I'm kind of for friends only. Plus I have been else where at a smaller board. But if you like giver.

Kind of funny. The Day I come and check here. Is the day after you started this thread.

Yup, I remember. I understand the frustration too. You spend a lot of time on something then they don't even use it, but most of the people who I have dealt with have been good about that. This is mainly something to keep my creative juices flowing and hopefully give a bit back to the posters that come here.

Cheers.

Posted Image

#6 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:09 AM

I'm still brainstorming, but in reference to your previous post, I'm still using the desktop version I requested of the Ozymandius thing you made (That WAS you, right? Cobwebs). So I'm a big Oz fan, too. I don't know, maybe a collage.. or better yet, I'm rather a fan of setting an artist loose, so I'd almost rather just say (for a signature) just to cut loose and do something you'd like to see. 100% that I'll use it. If you want to do an avatar too, then something centered around Dats and Z would be perfect.

Thanks, Doc
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.

#7 Lidstromboli

Lidstromboli

buncha geezers

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:45 AM

could i get a signature involving lebda? and a toilet.

Posted Image

#8 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (TeeMan @ December 23, 2009 - 10:43PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No offense, but you can't expect every sig/avatar to be used. Sometimes the person just simply does not like the outcome of the design.

#9 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:09 PM

Hey Doc. If i could get a sig with Helm and Howard it would be greatly appreciated. My posts look so boring with nothing there.haha. Thanks.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#10 blankrap

blankrap

Rookie

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:14 AM

If you really want to - I'll take one... I give you total creative freedom.. Helm and a speedometer that is going at max??? But really you can do whatever you want smile.gif Thanks! I could do it myself but it is more fun when other people do it and plus your imaging skills are leet.

#11 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:03 PM

Starting on things now.

Posted Image

#12 blankrap

blankrap

Rookie

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Doc Holliday @ January 11, 2010 - 11:03PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Starting on things now.

Sweet ****!

#13 blankrap

blankrap

Rookie

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

No love for me sad.gif

EDIT

BTW I love your uncanny ability to turn any picture into laughing hudlers

Edited by blankrap, 20 January 2010 - 11:50 PM.

#14 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (blankrap @ January 20, 2010 - 11:48PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No love for me sad.gif

Things have been taking longer than I thought.

Sorry I'll get at least one sig done by the weekend.

Posted Image

#15 blankrap

blankrap

Rookie

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

Opps. Wrong thread.

Edited by blankrap, 27 January 2010 - 11:18 PM.

#16 blankrap

blankrap

Rookie

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

Doc this was what I was kind of shooting for... I made a rough one myself... if you care to try to whip something more elite up it would be appreciated.

#17 soultrain

soultrain

hairdresser of the sharts

• Bronze Booster
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

yo doc! my signature that i got from teeman a long time ago isn't showing up anymore for whatever reason. i was wondering if you had any time to make a new one for me. your work is awesome and i would be stoked if you could make a new one for me. i grew up with dino ciccerelli as my favorite player but im pretty much down for whatever. my nickname is soletrain and here is a pic of him if you can't find anything better. i tried to send you a email before but not sure if you got it or you are too busy..either way if you get around to it that would be great! thank you and i very much enjoy your work as well as teeman!

Edited by soultrain, 17 April 2010 - 04:15 PM.

#18 TeeMan

TeeMan

Victory will be Hockeytown

• PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:12 PM

yo doc! my signature that i got from teeman a long time ago isn't showing up anymore for whatever reason. i was wondering if you had any time to make a new one for me. your work is awesome and i would be stoked if you could make a new one for me. i grew up with dino ciccerelli as my favorite player but im pretty much down for whatever. my nickname is soletrain and here is a pic of him if you can't find anything better. i tried to send you a email before but not sure if you got it or you are too busy..either way if you get around to it that would be great! thank you and i very much enjoy your work as well as teeman!

Sorry soultrain. I was doing a clean up on my Images and Yes a lot of sigs got removed. So I am back FOR SURE this time and Willing to make new sigs for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users