• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/23 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

You know what? He started out "okay" and I thought he could maybe play decent. But his play has gradually deteriorating as the season has progressed. He might even be dumber than Barker out there. That's nearly impossible.

Kopecky is like a quote in Step Brothers "Me and My Dad decided we'd both bang your mom and put up with the retard" Well Hawks fans are Dale and his Dad, Hossa is the mom, and Kopecky... the retard.

Good job Hossa you choker, and nice try Bert/Homer.

No score after the 1st Period. SOG are 10-11 favoring the Wings. Got some nice pressure during the period, hope to carry it over into the 2nd and draw first blood on the scoreboard.

Edited by commadore183

1st period: Detroit>>>Hawks. We're just lucky you guys couldn't score. Outside of Niemi our whole team looked like s***.

And if putting Kopecky on our PP doesn't illustrate how stupid Q is I don't know what does.

1st period: Detroit>>>Hawks. We're just lucky you guys couldn't score. Outside of Niemi our whole team looked like s***.

And if putting Kopecky on our PP doesn't illustrate how stupid Q is I don't know what does.

That's when you know you're reaching for the bottom of the barrel for a net presence.