• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/23 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

I hope you were alive back then. If not, your life as a hockey fan must have sucked.

Yeah, cuz for the last 17 years, the wings have done nothing but lose. OMFG some wings fans are ignorant. Thats not really directed at you. I'm just sour cuz soooo many people say oh no...its 2-0 its over. NO ITS NOT.

Edited by XxGoWingsxX

With the way Niemi is playing that 2nd goal should be enough. As long as we don't commit stupid penalites or lose our defensive focus.

Take all of the stupid penalties you want, this team can't score even if Hudler hands them some hookers <_< .

At least Columbus suck as much as we do. I really hope Babs grows a pair of nuts and lets the players go, and even if he doesnt, May needs to not listen and break Toews face.

Seriously.

I thought Babcock was tough. This is Dave Lewis hockey right here. We need to smash some faces.

Janik is playing like a soft euro. Fight someone, dammit!

:blink:

Well, how many times have you seen the wings come back in the 3rd? I admit it prob won't happen tonight, but everytime we get down a couple goals in a game...be it the 3rd or first five minutes, people say...ooh, game over.

Who is we? Do you play for Chicago?

Just like you I watch the games which puts revenue in the league's pockets. This allows the players to command ridiculous salaries. I'm by no means a delusional nut, but fans are just as much "part of the team" as the players are.

So yeah, sometimes I'll use we in my posts.

If we can't score a goal in 5 periods, we're not going to score 3 goals in 12 minutes. Simple as that.

You don't know that either do you? It's hockey. Weird bounces happen. all it takes is 1 goal....ONE, and we get a huge momentum shift.

Well, how many times have you seen the wings come back in the 3rd? I admit it prob won't happen tonight, but everytime we get down a couple goals in a game...be it the 3rd or first five minutes, people say...ooh, game over.

Who's going to score these goals, though?

This lineup is pathetic. We have 3 checking lines.

another day, another loss for both the pistons and the red wings nice. Between the Pistons/Wings/Lions we have to have the most stars out of any city. 8 for the wings?? Gordon/prince/rip. Stafford/smith/pettigraw

Edited by ben_usmc

I hope you were alive back then. If not, your life as a hockey fan must have sucked.

Know I wasn't alive then. Try 10 years later. And, yes, in all the days that Bill Wirtz owned the 'Hawks, life was pretty miserable in the Windy City (except for 1992), but those days are over and after last season, I actually have some hope as a 'Hawks fan. I honestly think that this team can be very good for a long time to come.

Seriously.

I thought Babcock was tough. This is Dave Lewis hockey right here. We need to smash some faces.

Janik is playing like a soft euro. Fight someone, dammit!

Look like he wanted Byfuglien but the linesman broke them up, but yeah, faces need to be smashed, messages needed to be sent.