• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tane

Winter Classic

Rate this topic

Your post makes no sense.

If you agree that it was embellished, then it was a dive and should have been matching penalties. The call was not a good call since they only called one penalty.

If they called embellishment diving, there would be 30 calls a game. Its part of the game, you have to accept it.

Sturm rocks!!! Happy New Year, Bruins! :thumbup:

2-1 Bruins win in OT. I couldn't be happier!

I didn't know you were a Bruins fan.

And I don't get all the Flyer hate around here. I hate Pronger also, but it's just one player. I hate plenty of guys on Boston's roster as well.

They had about 6 chances they couldnt finish right before Boston scored, but Philly not scoring is just part of the conspiracy, amirite?

I'm just talking about the PP's they kept getting in the 3rd period.

I knew they were going to get one late to have a chance to tie it up.

It's almost academic and easy to predict these things nowadays.

I didn't know you were a Bruins fan.

And I don't get all the Flyer hate around here. I hate Pronger also, but it's just one player. I hate plenty of guys on Boston's roster as well.

Yeah, kind of. I like a lot of their current players, and hate several of Phillies. I have hated the Flyers for a long time, so it sort of carries over, making Boston my choice by default. :lol:

these kiddos look thrilled senseless, look at the grins on their faces. Love it!!

Forgive me, but Team USA doesn't look all that impressive on paper.

Agreed. Seems like a hodgepodge of average NHL players with a few really good players sprinkled in (like Parise).

Ooh, Rafalski!

Guest Lidstromboli

backes and komisarek = puke

three rangers

Edited by Lidstromboli

Everyone who is complaining about the Bruins getting so many PP's needs to realize that they got 3 PP's the entire game. Every call they got right IMO. Lets not take any credit away from Tim Thomas (who made 3 breakaway saves) or Chara for his defensive play.

Good game nonetheless!

Everyone who is complaining about the Bruins getting so many PP's needs to realize that they got 3 PP's the entire game. Every call they got right IMO. Lets not take any credit away from Tim Thomas (who made 3 breakaway saves) or Chara for his defensive play.

Good game nonetheless!

Yeah, and the PP's came late in the game, when they needed a goal badly.

It's the timing that's suspect. Kind of like the Pens when they get a timely PP late in the game. I hate that s***.

I only caught the 3rd peroid, but I thought the Refs handed Boston at least 1 powerplay, the call on Carcillo was soo weak. But the trip on Savard was way too obvious not to call. I know I might come off as a conspiracist, but I wouldn't doubt it if these refs. were "encouraged" too keep these Winter Classic games close.

Guest Lidstromboli

how about Hartnell taking a vacation behind Thomas in his crease or whoever it was that hugged the ice so nobody could get the puck?

if they're going to plot against the flyers, they gotta be more consistent! stupid buttman can't get anything right!

Edited by Lidstromboli

I only caught the 3rd peroid, but I thought the Refs handed Boston at least 1 powerplay, the call on Carcillo was soo weak. But the trip on Savard was way too obvious not to call. I know I might come off as a conspiracist, but I wouldn't doubt it if these refs. were "encouraged" too keep these Winter Classic games close.

Savard took a wonderful dive on that play.

The Olympics should have an event for diving on the ice. Savard would win a Gold Medal easily.

You really think that the NHL was smart enough to think of that and then actually pull it off so that nobody would catch wind of it?

Come on , this is a league that thinks an ice hockey team should play in the desert.