• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Inultus

If only everyone played like Helm

Rate this topic

Darren Helm is my hero. Perhaps it would be fun to start some Helmisms (Chuck Norris facts, substituting Norris with Helm). I was bothering people in the HockeyStreams gamechat during the Kings-Wings game the other night with some, the Kings fans/Wings haters were getting pretty pissed, especially when he ended up scoring the game winner with 17 seconds left :P

Best one is always: Darren Helm CAN believe its not butter!

Edited by b.shanafan14

for the last couple years, it's been my observation that's he's always the hardest working player in any game he's in. absolutely does not give up on plays. hustles his ass off. forechecks like nobody's business. crashes the net, shoots.....the list just goes on and on

hats off to flips since he's returned too. he's been working really hard

Darren Helm is my hero. Perhaps it would be fun to start some Helmisms (Chuck Norris facts, substituting Norris with Helm). I was bothering people in the HockeyStreams gamechat during the Kings-Wings game the other night with some, the Kings fans/Wings haters were getting pretty pissed, especially when he ended up scoring the game winner with 17 seconds left :P

Best one is always: Darren Helm CAN believe its not butter!

Darren Helm can get a Whopper from McDonalds.

Like alot of people have said...if Helm were to work on stickhandling, he'd easily be one of the top players in the league.

If Kopecky could work on his entire game, he'd be one of the top players in the league too.

"If you think Helmer's here as a goal scorer, he's not. He's never going to be a guy, probably in his whole career, that we're counting on to score goals. We're counting on him for energy and penalty killing and he's done a great job there. Helmer's been fantastic. He's basically set the work ethic here. We need more guys working as hard as Helmer works."

From The Detroit News: http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/wingsblog/index.php?blogid=3302#ixzz0hgpHGcQo