• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings1110

brian lashoff

Rate this topic

I've read this kid is physical. Is he Stuart physical? He's got some size that's for sure.

not quite, but he could become a threat like stuart if he gets some teaching from stuey, I dk their weight comparison but LAshoff might be bigger at some point or even now.

This kid played in GR last Spring after his Junior season was over. We were really impressed with him and disappointed that he was too young to come to GR this year (until Spring again).

Physical, but not crazy.

He's relatively physical but Nicastro is the prospect with a real physical presence to his game.

Really? Is Nicastro a huge hitter or just plays a physical game?

And if you know the answer to this... How is his ability to punch people in the head?

Really? Is Nicastro a huge hitter or just plays a physical game?

And if you know the answer to this... How is his ability to punch people in the head?

Sorry, he's a not a fighter. He's got a very physical edge to his game to go along with his 6'3" frame but he's still pretty lanky for a kid his size. Luckily he's only a Freshman this year so he has plenty of time to fill out and when he does... watch out. From the games I've seen of him, my favorite part is his ability to clear out the crease.

Sorry, he's a not a fighter. He's got a very physical edge to his game to go along with his 6'3" frame but he's still pretty lanky for a kid his size. Luckily he's only a Freshman this year so he has plenty of time to fill out and when he does... watch out. From the games I've seen of him, my favorite part is his ability to clear out the crease.

the problem is he is in college, and Lashoff is in junior, edge lashoff, and i think they are similar size, if someone told lashoff he had to be physical to make the team im sure he could adjust.

Oh well theres still Callahan. But seriously its nice to hear about all these big hard hitting defenseman we have coming up. Lashoff, Kolosov, Nicastro nd I've read that Piche is a pretty hard hitter as well? I'm not too sure about him though.