• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kwame_Kilpatrick

Kwame_Kilpatrick

Dr. Rahmani

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:24 AM

wats up you guys i am playing fifa 10 on legendary and in my opinion it is much more challenging in nhl. the thing i think that is most fun is that no lead is safe, and everytime i underestimate a weaker team you are usually punished so it really works your mind. usually i pla my best soccer against the top teams which is fun and you really feal accomplished when you beat them.

right now i am doing manager mode with athletic bilbao in spain, they are only 3.5 out of 5 stars but they are the only clubs alongside barcelona and real madrid who have never been relegated and they are my favourite club in spain (my most favourite is tottenham in england because they were the first club i ever knew about) so i always have fun with them. they also have a tradition of only signing players from their region of spain (population about 2 million) which is more impressive. ne way i am following this tradition in manager mode, do any of you guys have fun manager mode careers which you have done
usa olympics <3

#2 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Kwame_Kilpatrick @ December 30, 2009 - 04:24AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wats up you guys i am playing fifa 10 on legendary and in my opinion it is much more challenging in nhl. the thing i think that is most fun is that no lead is safe, and everytime i underestimate a weaker team you are usually punished so it really works your mind. usually i pla my best soccer against the top teams which is fun and you really feal accomplished when you beat them.

right now i am doing manager mode with athletic bilbao in spain, they are only 3.5 out of 5 stars but they are the only clubs alongside barcelona and real madrid who have never been relegated and they are my favourite club in spain (my most favourite is tottenham in england because they were the first club i ever knew about) so i always have fun with them. they also have a tradition of only signing players from their region of spain (population about 2 million) which is more impressive. ne way i am following this tradition in manager mode, do any of you guys have fun manager mode careers which you have done

Yes! My manager mode is always with Man City(06 I used West Ham) and finally after years of playing Fifa City has money. It may make it a little easier but dealing with salaries is really difficult. I have loved City for years and finally we are making our mark. I only have signed two players so far and that's Clichy and Vagner Love(huge bust!).
I love beating United and Chelsea but sadly I'm still not top of the table. I'm currently in 3rd. 3 points behind Villa and 6 behind Arsenal and one up on United. Adebayor leads the league with 15 goals right now.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#3 Kwame_Kilpatrick

Kwame_Kilpatrick

Dr. Rahmani

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:10 AM

city is good club and i have a lot of respect for their ambition. it is fair that a new club can challenge for a good position, my favourite club is tottenham and we are in a similar spot but we got their differently. still it is good no matter what liverpool will not finish fourth i think, tottenham city and villa are all too good and they have much better management
usa olympics <3

#4 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:21 AM

It is definitely nice to see others challengeing for the Champions League spots. I would be happy with any Euro competition for City this year.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users