• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rh007

Best offensive minded team ?

Rate this topic

Hi Fans,

Now that the Wings are more grinded than never, i'm wondering wich team is the most offensive minded. Not the best in the stats column but the team that wants to win 6-5 and not 1-0. Any idea ? Sharks, Sabres, Capitals, Islanders ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sharks are offensive minded, but not as potent as the Blackhawks. Their D-men are also more offensive minded than the Sharks are. I would say that the Caps are definitely the most offensive minded in the East and a toss up between the Hawks and Sharks in the West.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Heatley, Marleau, Thornton, Setoguchi, Pavelski, and Clowe... Definitely the best top 6 in the league.

A healthy Detroit team would contend though... Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, Filppula, Bertuzzi, Holmstrom/Cleary. Sure some of those guys are disappointing at times, but when they're playing at their best possible games, there's no comparing just how lethal they can be.

I don't think it is correct to think the Hawks are purely offensive minded or want to win 6-5. They do what the Wings used to do. Possess the puck and play defense buy not letting the other team have the puck. They lead the league on goal allowed and by a wide margin in shots allowed.