• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mmamolo

Alexander Semin Resigned 1yr/$6M

Rate this topic

alexander-semin.jpg

Apparently CapGeek.com has listed Alexander Semin as having resigned with the Washington Capitals for the 2010/2011 season. It's listed as a 1 year deal worth $6M and he'll become an Unrestricted Free Agent at the conclusion of next season.

From my experience Capgeek.com has been a pretty reliable source but I found it strange that I hadn't heard about this extension any where else yet.

Thoughts?

did you understand what he meant?..if so stop being a d-bag H. hahahahahah=)

you dont have to try and learn people all the time...just go with it. i still love you H

:lol: I can't help being a d-bag. A leopard can't change his spots.

it's a pet peeve around here. In this case it's pretty clear what happened, but not when someone posts a thread "Listrom resigns!"

:P

I guess I should've just stayed on topic with the semin-al fluid jokes?

I personally think Semin is worth $6M... That's the perfect price for him, IMO. If you ask me, his skill is on the same level as a Marian Gaborik, or a Martin Havlat. He is a consistent point per game player obviously not known for his two way ability, but it certainly isn't hurting his team. $6M is just right for Semin... I mean I would sign him for $5.5M, but what's an extra 500K?

Guest CaliWingsNut

Is backstrom being bumped for semin? (rephrasing hockey23's question for the thread theme)