• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GMRwings1983

What Five Current NHL Players Do You Hate the Most?

Rate this topic

1. Chris Pronger

2. Corey Perry

3. Mike Ribeiro

4. Dustin Penner

5. Darcy Tucker

It was actually quite hard to think past the first 3. When I actually think about it, I don't really hate a lot of players.

EDIT: Replace Darcy Tucker with Bryan McCabe... Completely forgot about him. I'd put him before Penner actually.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned David Backes yet.

Also, I was hoping Lucic would be mentioned more often. I hate that spotpicking ***** wannabee enforcer.

Give it a few years and I'm sure people will mention Backes.

Lucic a *****? Why because he wouldn't fight Laraque? ... As long as he plays in the east, nobody here will be hating him too much.

Give it a few years and I'm sure people will mention Backes.

Lucic a *****? Why because he wouldn't fight Laraque? ... As long as he plays in the east, nobody here will be hating him too much.

Lucic only fights guys who he knows he'll easily overmatch. Hence a spotpicker.

He refuses to fight tougher guys. He's one of the most hated fighters in the league amongst hockey fight fans, just for those reasons.

Lucic only fights guys who he knows he'll easily overmatch. Hence a spotpicker.

He refuses to fight tougher guys. He's one of the most hated fighters in the league amongst hockey fight fans, just for those reasons.

I agree with this. I don't think Lucic has fought anyone that is considered a heavyweight. He always picks his spots, and usually only fights in his home rink. I don't hate Lucic per-se, but I do hate all of his little fan boys telling me how he's the reincarnation of Probert.

From Ace Ventura, in the words of Finkle's Mom :

"_______ should die of gonorrhea and burn in hell. Would you like a cookie?"

1. Pronger - really need an explanation?

2. Cornholey Fairy - Douchenozzle cheapshot that always seems to score on us.

3. Torres - This guy cant play with heart. He has none. His ultimate idea of winning would be injuring all the other teams players.

4. The Kid - Skilled, but still acts like a kid. Call that passion, I call it immature. You don't hear Toews crying.

5. Jackman - No offensive skill, just an *******. Seriously, a Calder over Zata?

6. Bryan Allen - No one breaks Zata's leg and gets to fade into anonymity.

7. Ott - Similiar to the fairy - lather, rinse, repeat.

8. Tootoo - Little ball of hate needs to finally check the wrong person and pay for it. *clasps hands on bed*

9. Jarkko Ruutu - He is the single, sole reason I started disliking Team Finland during the olympics the last time around.

10. Jim Vandermeer - irrational pick.

Whats with all the Kane hate? Did I miss something? He was terrible last playoffs against us. Plus the Mule made him his ******.

From Ace Ventura, in the words of Finkle's Mom :

"_______ should die of gonorrhea and burn in hell. Would you like a cookie?"

1. Pronger - really need an explanation?

2. Cornholey Fairy - Douchenozzle cheapshot that always seems to score on us.

3. Torres - This guy cant play with heart. He has none. His ultimate idea of winning would be injuring all the other teams players.

4. The Kid - Skilled, but still acts like a kid. Call that passion, I call it immature. You don't hear Toews crying.

5. Jackman - No offensive skill, just an *******. Seriously, a Calder over Zata?

6. Bryan Allen - No one breaks Zata's leg and gets to fade into anonymity.

7. Ott - Similiar to the fairy - lather, rinse, repeat.

8. Tootoo - Little ball of hate needs to finally check the wrong person and pay for it. *clasps hands on bed*

9. Jarkko Ruutu - He is the single, sole reason I started disliking Team Finland during the olympics the last time around.

10. Jim Vandermeer - irrational pick.

Whats with all the Kane hate? Did I miss something? He was terrible last playoffs against us. Plus the Mule made him his ******.

Kane takes a lot of heat for the same reasons Cindy does. They are both very talented players who act like little children, and more often than not, the second coming of Jesus Christ. Would you agree with that?

Kane takes a lot of heat for the same reasons Cindy does. They are both very talented players who act like little children, and more often than not, the second coming of Jesus Christ. Would you agree with that?

I suppose, but to be honest I really don't recall Kane being anywhere near the same level. Except during the WCF last year during that scrum after he got hit right at the buzzer for the period, and they went after Kronwall.

To Kane: I saw you, you twerp. Skate over to the scrum and poke your stick into Kronwall thinking no one saw you. Well I did. Jackass.

I thought all the hate had to do with this past summers' incident in Buffalo with the Taxi.

I suppose, but to be honest I really don't recall Kane being anywhere near the same level. Except during the WCF last year during that scrum after he got hit right at the buzzer for the period, and they went after Kronwall.

To Kane: I saw you, you twerp. Skate over to the scrum and poke your stick into Kronwall thinking no one saw you. Well I did. Jackass.

I thought all the hate had to do with this past summers' incident in Buffalo with the Taxi.

Every time I see Kane I just want to yell "Mule's *****. :rolleyes: "