• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GMRwings1983

What Five Current NHL Players Do You Hate the Most?

Rate this topic

Crosby, Ott, Fleury, Boll, Tootoo, Perry, Getzlaf, Jackman, Phaneuf, Commodore, The Hawks, Chara, Price, LEBDA, Weber, Boogaard, Foote, Green, Ribeiro, Semin, Arnott, Torres, Lucic, Jokinen.

Sorry, couldnt single it down. Im sure im missing just as many as I have put down.

Guest Lidstromboli
Why do you guys hate Mike Green so much?

I've never thought of him as a dirty player.

i don't hate him for any real legitimate/hockey-related reason

just because he looks like this

bg_header.jpg

Hmmm..

1. Crosby

2. Malkin

3. Marc-Andre Fleury

4. Gonchar

5. Luongo (over-rated, he thinks he's the best goalie on the planet)

Crosby sucks and so do the Penguins. Bunch of bailed out losers. I hate teams who succeed off high draft picks.

Edited by TheOwl

A few years ago, I started a similar thread, and Chris Pronger wound up being the guy more people placed number one on their list, than any other player.

I thought it'd be a fun idea to start a similar thread, to see where people stand today. Oh, I also decided to include only NHL'ers, which is why Forsberg didn't make the list.

My list:

1. Chris Pronger

2. Sidney Crosby

3. Jordin Tootoo

4. Barrett Jackman

5. Milan Lucic

WOW! No Ville Leino?

I agree with this. I don't think Lucic has fought anyone that is considered a heavyweight. He always picks his spots, and usually only fights in his home rink. I don't hate Lucic per-se, but I do hate all of his little fan boys telling me how he's the reincarnation of Probert.

He fought Erskine in his first season, and got his clock cleaned.

Since then, Lucic has been afraid of fighting the heavies.

WOW! No Ville Leino?

Why would I hate Leino?

That guy gives me some of the greatest material for jokes. I'm grateful to him.

From Ace Ventura, in the words of Finkle's Mom :

"_______ should die of gonorrhea and burn in hell. Would you like a cookie?"

1. Pronger - really need an explanation?

2. Cornholey Fairy - Douchenozzle cheapshot that always seems to score on us.

3. Torres - This guy cant play with heart. He has none. His ultimate idea of winning would be injuring all the other teams players.

4. The Kid - Skilled, but still acts like a kid. Call that passion, I call it immature. You don't hear Toews crying.

5. Jackman - No offensive skill, just an *******. Seriously, a Calder over Zata?

6. Bryan Allen - No one breaks Zata's leg and gets to fade into anonymity.

7. Ott - Similiar to the fairy - lather, rinse, repeat.

8. Tootoo - Little ball of hate needs to finally check the wrong person and pay for it. *clasps hands on bed*

9. Jarkko Ruutu - He is the single, sole reason I started disliking Team Finland during the olympics the last time around.

10. Jim Vandermeer - irrational pick.

Whats with all the Kane hate? Did I miss something? He was terrible last playoffs against us. Plus the Mule made him his ******.

Calling Tootoo "Little ball of hate" is an insult to the real Little Ball of Hate, Pat Verbeek.

As for Kane, aside from the fact he exudes this douchiness much like Crosby, there's also the cab incident ($1.20, seriously?), the mouthguard constantly hanging out of his mouth, even during plays. But beyond that, the guy is the worst cherrypicker I've seen in a long time.

I was at the game against Chicago on the 28th, and it looked like the Hawks were shorthanded a few times until I realized Kane was hiding over by the far boards waiting for a breakout pass. Seriously, I don't think he knows what Huet or Niemi look like because he never gets close enough to that end of the rink. He makes Brett Hull look like a Selke candidate.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

i don't hate him for any real legitimate/hockey-related reason

just because he looks like this

bg_header.jpg

Dude. I kind of don't like Green because I'm tired of all his fanboys raving about how great he is, nevermind that he can't play defense.

But now I have two reasons. Is he in a boy band that I don't know about?

In no order:

Sidney Crosby: I hate how the NHL has built him up

Teemu Selanne: b/c he seems to be clutch against the Wings

Dion Phaneuf: OVERRATED!OVERRATED!OVERRATED!

Jordin Tootoo: I hate those train whistles

Brian Campbell: hyprocrite, called Kronwall gutless after the Havlat hit, w/o considering that he did the same thing to R.J. Umberger

Calling Tootoo "Little ball of hate" is an insult to the real Little Ball of Hate, Pat Verbeek.

As for Kane, aside from the fact he exudes this douchiness much like Crosby, there's also the cab incident ($1.20, seriously?), the mouthguard constantly hanging out of his mouth, even during plays. But beyond that, the guy is the worst cherrypicker I've seen in a long time.

I was at the game against Chicago on the 28th, and it looked like the Hawks were shorthanded a few times until I realized Kane was hiding over by the far boards waiting for a breakout pass. Seriously, I don't think he knows what Huet or Niemi look like because he never gets close enough to that end of the rink. He makes Brett Hull look like a Selke candidate.

I'm sure this thread was started partially for venting, but I find this post funnier than hell. And some of the others weren't bad either for uncontrollable giggles. Thenk yew.

1. Chris Pronger

2.-5. Anyone in a Ducks sweater

If I weren't limited to players, I'd throw Brian Burke in there too.

Edited by A.T.Hun

Guest ZetterbergFourty

In no particular order

Chris Pronger

Ian Laperriere

Tyler Kennedy

Brett Lebda

Paul Kariya still playing? Paul Kariya.

HM Crosby, Kane, Penner

Dude. I kind of don't like Green because I'm tired of all his fanboys raving about how great he is, nevermind that he can't play defense.

But now I have two reasons. Is he in a boy band that I don't know about?

two words: faux hawk

AwesomeFauxHawk.jpg