• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

For those people that were complaining about Mickey Redmond earlier, Red Wings fans should count themselves lucky to have him. After listening to the first period of the FS-A broadcast, I realize I have begun to take for granted that we have two announcers that not only know a bit about hockey, but that ennunciate and have a firm grasp of the English language. Dave Strader has one of the great hockey play-by-play voices, but Tyson Nash looks and sounds like the Geico caveman, and the guy between the benches, whatever his name is, sounds like someone slipped some Ambien in his martini.

BTW, great first period, let's get a few more and put the Jets away

Yo, fans - There's definitely some chemistry going on down on the ice and it is beautiful to behold. It's kind of a miracle, really. What, about half the players out there are rookies or GR call-ups, and you can actually see them beginning to rely on each other and use each other to move up and down the ice.

I'm very happy for them. I'm very happy for you and me! :satisfied:

the link you posted takes me to the game center live registration page. no clue what you're talking about

the free games are here http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/hockeynight

Well, what I did was go to sports.yahoo.com and under the NHL section of scores it had the "Watch Live" link which I've used before and that provided me free streams of games before.

So, anyway that's what I was talking about.

agreed about fs-a. i'm already sick of them commenting on how great their fans are and how it's a packed house and how they're already in the playoffs and blah blah blah

I think they just realize this means that they'll be handed the Cup in about 5 years, that's all.