• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miller76

Blues relieve Andy Murray

Rate this topic

So this means that next season....

We'll see Babs get an extension?

Detroit is not a team to fire the coach when they are doing poorly for a couple months.

If we were... Scotty would have been gone by 2001. Lewis would have only had like... 1 year? Babs would be gone after losing to Edmonton a few years back in the playoffs.

Guest Lidstromboli
So much for taking an injured team full of AHL players to the playoffs last year.

yet he can't do anything with a team full of NHL players

I definitely saw this one coming. His players just aren't playing for him reliably. I live in St. Louis so I see a lot of Blues games (on TV! I'm not rich or something!). There were definitely high hopes for this team after last year's end-of-season run. They have a lot of good pieces but there's been something preventing them from gelling. I don'really think Murray was the culprit but players tend not to get fired.

We'll see Babs get an extension?

Detroit is not a team to fire the coach when they are doing poorly for a couple months.

If we were... Scotty would have been gone by 2001. Lewis would have only had like... 1 year? Babs would be gone after losing to Edmonton a few years back in the playoffs.

Yeah, but you know I was just kidding. I've never even mentioned anywhere about firing Babcock. He's the best coach in the NHL already and hasn't even had a long career here yet.