• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Stevie Y Datsyuk

Tomas Kopecky

Rate this topic

Kopecky is one player that I was personally thankful for leaving Detroit. Chicago loves to overpay their players so he is great fit for them. Patrick Eaves, Kopecky's replacement, is far more superior for more than half the salary hit ($500k) with 10-points and a +5 and our go to guy for the penalty kill. Eaves is also a RFA after this year so if Holland decides to let him leave, we'll get some nice picks in return for him.

Kenny Holland is the MAN!

i thought he scored 2 when he was with us?

No, he almost did when a puck grazed his shorts in a game last year. But the league didn't recognise the goal and it was awarded to someone else.

I know this sounds like a joke but it's true.

is the OP forreal?

kopecky has 3 goals on the year....

a multi goal game?

kirk maltby had two in a game this year.

and wow what an eye opener realizing that Eaves is Kopecky's replacement. we traded an injury prone bum for a hard working guy with speed and a hard wrister.

change of scenery it happens look at Afinogenov, he is still a scrub, Miller and Eaves have been better for us and their salaries combined don't equal Blowpecky's

and Miller and Eaves work harder and are grittier

Edited by Yak19

No, he almost did when a puck grazed his shorts in a game last year. But the league didn't recognise the goal and it was awarded to someone else.

I know this sounds like a joke but it's true.

I remember that. It was in Edmonton IIRC and Homer was out so Kopecky found himself on the top line and 1st PP unit, and shocked everyone with his performance. It didn't last long mind.

he scored two goals against the blues in sweden

Not according to nhl.com

Detroit goal scorers October 2nd: J. Ericsson (10:42 - 1st) , K. Maltby (SHG, 14:01 - 1st) , V. Leino (PPG, 07:17 - 2nd)

October 3rd GOAL SCORERS DET: T. Holmstrom (00:31 - 1st) , D. Cleary (02:08 - 1st) , N. Kronwall (PPG, 07:29 - 2nd)