• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rivalred

January 4, 2010: Boston vs Rangers

Rate this topic

They should have scheduled a double header for tonight. San Jose and LA will be a good game. I am torn for who to root for in this one. I live in Southern Cal and the kings are my second favorite team behind the Wings. But, then again the Wings are fighting with LA right now for playoff positioning. I will just watch and be a fan :D. The upcoming games we have with LA are huge though.

They should have scheduled a double header for tonight. San Jose and LA will be a good game. I am torn for who to root for in this one. I live in Southern Cal and the kings are my second favorite team behind the Wings. But, then again the Wings are fighting with LA right now for playoff positioning. I will just watch and be a fan :D. The upcoming games we have with LA are huge though.

I am in the same boat as you on that. I live in so cal as well. But I typically pull for the Kings. I zcant help but appreciate how this team has been assembled with good drafting and staying with a plan.

Wow did anyone see that smoking hot broad that Versus has interviewing the players during the intermission? She probably doesn't know a thing about hockey. It's funny how the Americans have to have someone like that on TV, whereas when CBC covers hockey, we get to look at Scott Oake. haha