• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Kings 1

Rate this topic

oh no....did i just do something there.....im sorry everyone!!! i didn't mean to wish bert staying with dats.....=(

Sorry, forgot to use the sarcasm ninja. I did not mean to imply that it was your fault, just pointing out the irony and lamenting the Wings rotten luck with injuries this season.

Edited by bonan78

We need to win. We need these points because unless we play to full potential on Saturday we wont get any. The rest of the schedule is huge, we need wins against the fringe teams like LA and s***ty teams like NYI and Carolina. Lets go Wings!!

We need to win. We need these points because unless we play to full potential on Saturday we wont get any. The rest of the schedule is huge, we need wins against the fringe teams like LA and s***ty teams like NYI and Carolina. Lets go Wings!!

We'll need it tonight too...LA's no slouch and after all, they just finished smoking San Jose a few days ago. 5-2 or 6-2 I believe...

With Homer out, I'd expect:

Dats - Z - Bert

Cleary - Fil - Miller

Draper - Helm - Eaves

May - Abby - Maltby

or:

Bert - Dats - Fil

Miller - Z - Cleary

Draper - Helm - Eaves

May - Abby - Maltby

Could also see Eaves with Dats and Bert, but I wouldn't count on it. My own guess would be Z and Dats together unless they're not clicking.

Guest scottj

these injuries are getting f----- ridiculous

(do these forums care about swearing? i've been to a couple that do haha)

these injuries are getting f----- ridiculous

(do these forums care about swearing? i've been to a couple that do haha)

Officially? See the handy "Forum Rules" at the top left of your screen:

DO refrain from using vulgar language. There isn't an active curse word filter here because our members have shown in the past that it isn't required to make your point. Curse words can, at times, be an effective way of translating some emotion into a post, but only if done so in moderation. Abuse of this privilege will result in the activation of the curse filter and the suspension of the offending member's account.

Officially? See the handy "Forum Rules" at the top left of your screen:

There are some real potty mouths on here. :nono:

Just assuming everyone here is mature enough to handle it, swearing is no big deal on this forum, and has never been.

Yaaay glad to have Z and Cleary back! A pretty big game for the Red Wings in the month of January. I sure want that win but I think I'm just excited more about having Z and cleary back in the lineup :P

Red Wings 4 (Dats, Z, Bert, Helm)

Kings 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

The Rock should really go back to wrestling. That movie looks terrible.

Plus, I know it's been said a million times, but John Keating is such a weird man.

I have always found his chins distracting, but that's just me.