• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Kings 1

Rate this topic

Referee in the corner doesnt make the call, but the ******* ref at center ice does. Horses***.

Agreed. Refs need to be able to call penalties off, regardless of which one called it, and leave their egos behind. It's ridiculous.

Edited by Z and D for the C

I will say this....I am an unabashed Osgood fan...but man, do I feel a lot better when Howard is playing. Used to be on pins and needles all the time and there would always be the one hinky goal...

Referee in the corner doesnt make the call, but the ******* ref at center ice does. Horses***.

Yeah, i never understood how these hold up? If the ref 2 feet away doesn't see a penalty, how can the ref about 100 feet down ice see it and call it fairly? I think the closest ref should have to concur for it to be considered a valid penalty call because from 100 feet away there are plenty of other skates and sticks obstructing your view and you might not have seen what you THINK you saw.

Seriously, am I the only one who noticed that Howard never even touched the puck on that "incredible diving save" they were blowing their load over a minute go? Someone with DVR, go back to that slow-mo replay before the commercial.