• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/9 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 1

Rate this topic

With Jimmy coming off a stellar 51 save performance, if he can continue to play with that same level of confidence, we have a good chance of winning this one! Getting the PP clicking would sure as hell be nice too! Cmon guys, full 60 minute effort!

:siren:Let's Go Wings! :siren:

Anyone have a stream?

You could try channelsurfing.net. If you have sopcast and Internet Explorer, then the stream is good both in quality and lag. I don't know how long they've been posting games on there, but I've watched the last two games on it, and it worked well for me.

If that doesn't work, hopefully the site below will help you get a stream.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nhl-icehockey/494...ay-jan-9th.html

Everything I've seen has said 10... but maybe the massive snow storms in Southern California are delaying things a bit?

It's a 10:30PM start.....FSND is switching from the Pistons post-game to the Wings right now.

It's a 10:30PM start.....FSND is switching from the Pistons post-game to the Wings right now.

Speaking of which, I can't believe how badly they suck. They need to finish bottom 5 this season and get a REAL young gun.

Wings game should be starting soon surely? Been waiting long enough!

This is going to be a good challenge for Jimmy and the Wings. If the Wings step up as a team then a W could come easily. If the team leaves Howard to win it alone then I'm afraid we'll be seeing a nasty L. Here's to hoping the Wings other than Helm and Jimmy show up!

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Bertuzzi, Lidstrom, Helm)

Sharks 3

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!