• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

bonan78

Standings Watch

Rate this topic

With the Wings 3 points out of the top 8 at present, and the 5-8 seeds all in action tonight, I wanted to make a thread to discuss the other games occurring tonight which affect the standings. Even though we cannot catch anyone tonight, it would be fun to get some positive energy going and help out the teams that can help out the Wings tonight.

COL@BUF

ANA@NSH

NYI@PHX

CGY@VAN

STL@LAK

Currently, the only team losing is Nashville, but I can see this being a night where we can make up some ground with a little help from the hockey gods.

Colorado up 3-1 over Buffalo at the end of the 2nd (no Miller in net for BUF, no surprise they are struggling)

Anaheim up 1-0 on Nashville with less than 2 minutes left in the 1st

Phoenix up 1-0 on the Islanders with 3 left in the 1st

CGY@VAN pucks drops at 10 ET

STL@LAK puck drops at 10:30 ET

I think the Wings have appeased the Hockey Gods' "Injury Quota" for an extended period. Now is the time the Wings will get their season rolling in high gear and all other teams will be visited by the injury bug. They slip and we forge ahead! go wings.

Amazing comeback by the Wild, bummer that Chicago still gets a point in that game.

Also, epic meltdown by the Isles, but they hold the Jets to a single point.

Bluenotes up 1-0 on LA after 1, and the CGY/VAN game is a wash, just hope that it doesn't turn into a 3 pointer.