• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rondo

So pretty

Rate this topic

GAA is terrible... I will not settle for anything less tham 1.25

Less than?

At the beginning of the season, I thought the Wings were doomed with Howard, if Ozzie decided to have another regular season like last year. It has been a complete shock to see him playing the way he has. Keep it up please!!!!

At first I thought this was a Chicago troll lol... Its good that Howard is doing well, but not so good that Chicago is having some unexpected (for me) net success, Chicago goal tending is what I was hoping would be there demise this year.

Guest Lidstromboli

in my season of NHL 08 Howard currently has a 1.43 GAA .920+ SV% and 8 shutouts

why doesn't he have that in reality? i'd like to know, what a bust. can we trade him for a real goaltender please?

At first I thought this was a Chicago troll lol... Its good that Howard is doing well, but not so good that Chicago is having some unexpected (for me) net success, Chicago goal tending is what I was hoping would be there demise this year.

hah I know i was kinda bummed to see Niemi at the top of the list too. All that really matters is that Huet will probably start in the playoffs and I don't really see that ending well for them

Chicago's goaltending doesn't suck so much as it's incredibly inconsistent. Niemi's stats are good but I don't think he's played many games so the average is a little misleading. Huet, on the other hand, can never decide whether or not he sucks.

There's a lso a rookie above him in both as well.

A rookie who's played 10 less games than Howard, it should be noted. 28/44 GP is 1A or starter numbers. Don't get me wrong, Toucan is a phenomenal young goalie who should be getting more time, but credit where credit's due to Jimmy.

Guest mindfly

Keep in mind that niemi and raask played much fewer games than Howard so the only better goalie as of today is Miller really...

By the way, Wings had like 1.85GAA during the latest championship season... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by mindfly

in my season of NHL 08 Howard currently has a 1.43 GAA .920+ SV% and 8 shutouts

why doesn't he have that in reality? i'd like to know, what a bust. can we trade him for a real goaltender please?

Dude...there are 2 versions of that game that are newer and better....don't you think its time?

There's a lso a rookie above him in both as well.

Rookie backup above him, where Howard has been the starting goalie on Detroit.

Comparison fails. Rask is fine, but he's played quite a few less games then Howard.

I mean, if some goalie from the minors comes up, gets a shutout and leaves... he's going to have the best possible stats. So it's not fair to compare Howard's starting job to Rask's backup.

I can't wait until Howard plays a real playoff-calibre opponent, like San Jose and Los Angeles on this road trip. Errrmmm....

Dude...there are 2 versions of that game that are newer and better....don't you think its time?

Well, two that are newer at least.

Guest Lidstromboli

brb, buying a 300 dollar system and 60 dollar game to appease you

They didn't bring NHL 10 to the PC, and NHL 09 on PC is terrible because the online doesn't even have a lobby.

Soooooooo NHL 08 still dominates if you're a PC gamer. ;)