• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Leino in, May out tonight

Rate this topic

Guest E_S_A_D
Perhaps its because islanders heavyweight is out or?

Islanders don't have a hw. They are more lightweights than we are, hence Ville getting the chance.

Guest mindfly
Islanders don't have a hw. They are more lightweights than we are, hence Ville getting the chance.

I'm sure they had a 6-7 250 guy not that long ago.. where did he go?

Guest micah
I'm sure they had a 6-7 250 guy not that long ago.. where did he go?

I don't think so. Joel Rechlicz is like 6'4 225ish, he's been in the AHL of late though.

This is might be a necesary evil. Every point matters right now, it's crunch time. We might not have the luxury of protecting our team, gotta take the gamble and sit May. Personally, I'm not sure that Leino increases our chances of winning, but I'll defer to Babs on this one. I hope that abs is ready to rough-up Jackman if the situation demands.

Edited by micah

Guest mindfly
I don't think so. Joel Rechlicz is like 6'4 225ish, he's been in the AHL of late though.

This is might be a necesary evil. Every point matters right now, it's crunch time. We might not have the luxury of protecting our team, gotta take the gamble and sit May. Personally, I'm not sure that Leino increases our chances of winning, but I'll defer to Babs on this one. I hope that abs is ready to rough-up Jackman if the situation demands.

I know there was a boogaard type player and from what i can recall played in islanders, thought he played this season but doesnt seem so... can't remember the guys name and he was HUGE.

EDIT: YEAH esteef got the answer, Fritz, plays in the AHL now for Norfolk Admirals

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=9160

Big boy

Edited by mindfly

ok.... we baeat SJ with may, this is the islanders..... I guess with no HW this is the game to get leino in

Edited by redwingfan19

Guest mindfly

I've already given up on Leino, he's a lost cause or however you say it....back to finland kthxbye - don't let the door hit ya etc.

Guest mindfly
Last game of a road trip against a crap team, has bad news written all over it.

They did land in detroit on sunday and had monday off there etc? or ?

Guest E_S_A_D
Mitch Fritz I think is the guy you're thinking about and I have no idea where he is.

esteef

He's down with Norfolk Admirals.