• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest scottj

Red Wing inspired band name

Rate this topic

Guest scottj

I've been playin guitar for about 5-6 years now and I'm tryin to start up a band... problem is I can't think of a name. I wanted to hopefully have a name that the red wings could be tied into... any ideas?

I don't want it to be something obvious ya know... n something that isn't going to lose it's meaning (like naming it after a certain player that could go bye bye soon)

it's gonna be a death metal/progressive/techno type deal haha so keep that in mind

thanks in advance peeps!

Guest scottj

that'd be sweet... i'll look into some sweet names for octopi or some old mythical octopus that kills penguins or somethin haha

definitely somethin i could work with

Guest scottj
This Band Is Lazy And It Sucks

I was hopin we could name it after what the team usually is... not this line-up haha

Guest scottj
Could you elaborate on the your sound - progressive death metal with techno?

The Lone Octopi

Octopodal Tap

uuuuhh... don't really know how to describe the sound. screaming vocals with (hopefully) normal singing and a lil bit of a techno twist with some progressive (kinda like between the buried and me) stuff

What you need is a great name... A name that will strike fear into the hearts of fans when they see him on the ice...

That name is Derek Meech...

(Red Wings fans, that is.)

I'm thinking exact names might cause some sort of infringement. There was a local band named Betty Does Veronica and they got sued and had to stop. It might have to be more subtle.

Joey's Right Hand is cool. It makes sense to Wings fans, but to anyone else, it just sounds like a really lonely guy.

Guest scottj
Joey's Right Hand is cool. It makes sense to Wings fans, but to anyone else, it just sounds like a really lonely guy.

hahahah that'd be hilarious

edit: hopefully i become super famous and get to hang out with the wings like all the time... yay for dreams!

Edited by scottj

I'm thinking exact names might cause some sort of infringement. There was a local band named Betty Does Veronica and they got sued and had to stop. It might have to be more subtle.

:lol:

I thought of the other possible meaning after I had posted it. didn't know if that made it better or worse for a name.