• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Fleury pursuing charges against Graham James

Rate this topic

After Sheldon Kennedy told his story, Don Cherry said on Coach's Corner, "They should've drawn and quartered the son of a *****". I wish I could find the video. I had it at one time.

Good for Theo. James should rot away in solitary confinement the POS.

Edited by oldredbarnman

I wish the Flames or some team in the NHL would've given him a shot again. He really deserved a chance. He looked pretty damn good during the preseason, in which I'm sure he was rusty from not playing.

I hope they hang the bastard that assaulted him.

I have a few friends who work as Cops, Jail Guards and the like, the one thing prisoners will not tolerate is abuse of Children, this dude will get messed up in prison!

I remember back a few years ago they did a piece on a child molester in Maine (when I was living there) they showed photos of him going to prison and then heading to his first court appearance. You could hardly recognize the man, his face and hands where so swollen, cuts, bruises, and imo he deserved every bit and more.

I always liked Theo on the ice, off the ice he had his problems, but on the ice, the guy was a player I liked and would have taken on the Wings any day!

Guest mindfly
I'm pretty sure immediate execution is the proper punishment for sexual predators. So put a bullet in his head and send his family a bill for it.

Haha I like your style :thumbup:

From Calgary Sun :

Shortly after being sentenced in early 1997, James called the Sun with hopes the paper would slam Don Cherry for suggesting on Coach's Corner James be "drawn and quartered" for what he did to innocent teens. When asked if there were more victims, James, now 55 and believed to be living in Montreal, intimated he "loved many people" -- a chilling response suggesting several other players had been abused.

Putting him back in jail is fine by me.

From Calgary Sun :

Shortly after being sentenced in early 1997, James called the Sun with hopes the paper would slam Don Cherry for suggesting on Coach's Corner James be "drawn and quartered" for what he did to innocent teens. When asked if there were more victims, James, now 55 and believed to be living in Montreal, intimated he "loved many people" -- a chilling response suggesting several other players had been abused.

Putting him back in jail is fine by me.

What a sick f*ck. As the writer said, absolutely chilling comment on his part.

If there truely justice in the world, he'll serve life.

If there is truly justice in this world, he'll stop breathing. He's a sexual predator. As far as I'm concerned, he's not even a human being and therefore not entitled to any of the rights and liberties that us non-sexual predators are granted. You know, like "justice".

Guest CaliWingsNut
If there is truly justice in this world, he'll stop breathing. He's a sexual predator. As far as I'm concerned, he's not even a human being and therefore not entitled to any of the rights and liberties that us non-sexual predators are granted. You know, like "justice".

Genist!

Are you in favor of genetic genocide (since sexual behavior is linked to genetics)?

And you thought racism was bad.

Genist!

Are you in favor of genetic genocide (since sexual behavior is linked to genetics)?

And you thought racism was bad.

Racism IS bad. So are sexual predators. As someone who has been personally affected by a sexual predator, I can unequivocally state that they deserve the most heinous death the human mind can imagine.

Also, I haven't seen any conclusive proof that if you are say, the son/daughter of a rapist, you will become one as well. There are plenty of people in this world that are dealt a s*** hand genetically, yet they manage to overcome it. Maybe you have mental illness in the family, maybe drug abuse/alcoholism, maybe sexual abuse.....not everyone who comes from those homes lives the adage "the sins of the father shall visit the sons". There's alcoholism running up and down my family tree, but I absolutely abhor the stuff and rarely if ever, touch it. So no, I'm not saying that if you're related to a sexual predator, you deserve death.

Racism IS bad. So are sexual predators. As someone who has been personally affected by a sexual predator, I can unequivocally state that they deserve the most heinous death the human mind can imagine.

Also, I haven't seen any conclusive proof that if you are say, the son/daughter of a rapist, you will become one as well. There are plenty of people in this world that are dealt a s*** hand genetically, yet they manage to overcome it. Maybe you have mental illness in the family, maybe drug abuse/alcoholism, maybe sexual abuse.....not everyone who comes from those homes lives the adage "the sins of the father shall visit the sons". There's alcoholism running up and down my family tree, but I absolutely abhor the stuff and rarely if ever, touch it. So no, I'm not saying that if you're related to a sexual predator, you deserve death.

:thumbup:

Bravo!

People may be genetically inclined to things, but a person's actions are their own responsibility. Granted there are extreme cases of mental illness where a person is not in touch with reality, but those are rare, and certainly not what is being discussed here.

If a person is truly incapable of controlling their actions, and those actions are ones such as this that cause pain and suffering of innocent children, then that person should be institutionalized and kept apart from potential victims. This is one of the rare cases where I don't care about individual rights.

If a person is aware of reality and chooses to do such things as this, that person deserves death. Or in lieu of death, a life of severe suffering.

I would only hope that people who do have these urges seek help to control them, even if it means voluntarily committing themselves. Those are the only sexual predators for whom I would in any way have respect.

From Toronto Star :

Graham James, the junior coach convicted of sexually abusing his players in a case that rocked the hockey world, has been pardoned by the National Parole Board, The Canadian Press has learned.

Though the pardon was granted three years ago, it comes to public light only now as a result of a previously unknown accuser contacting Winnipeg police.

From Toronto Star

Graham James, the junior coach convicted of sexually abusing his players in a case that rocked the hockey world, has been pardoned by the National Parole Board, The Canadian Press has learned.

Though the pardon was granted three years ago, it comes to public light only now as a result of a previously unknown accuser contacting Winnipeg police.

Un-*******-believable! :angry:

I can't wait for them to release the rationale of the pardon. I just can't fathom what it could possibly be. This is some ridiculous bulls***!

Sheldon Kennedy is shocked and disappointed, but sums it up perfectly; from montreal ctv dot ca :

"My first reaction was how lightly we take the offences, the sex crimes that Graham has committed and others have committed in this country," Kennedy said. "That whole process of Graham being investigated, charged, pleading guilty [and] being pardoned is a matter of 10 years. Yet I see people every day, victims of sex crimes, dealing with this and most of the time it ruins their lives for many, many years."

"To me it's really a slap in the face for everybody."