126 replies to this topic

#21 adubs

adubs

Rookie

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (MacK_Attack @ January 14, 2010 - 06:50PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the statute of limitations has expired, so he can't sue James.

Believe it or not, his motivation might actually be something other than money.

I'm pretty sure there is no statute of limitations for serious crimes in Canada. Not 100% on it though.

#22 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (Marty Barry @ January 14, 2010 - 08:22PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He stole hisf****** innocence and f***ed him for life. A bullet is the only answer. What a piece of trash. Of course, he is probably going to be made a victim after all is said and done. We live in weird times.

Don't worry-- scumbags who prey on children are pretty much the only people left who can't play the pity card. thumbup.gif
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#23 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:36 AM

Child predators in prison are on the very low end of the totem pole. They get the "short eyes" as it were. Trust me, if he's put into prison for anything, and word gets out to the other prisoners that he's f***ed kids......he won't be alive for long. I mean, even serial murderers think they are above rapists and molesters. f***ed up logic, but that's how it works behind bars.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#24 EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Electrophile @ January 15, 2010 - 01:36AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Child predators in prison are on the very low end of the totem pole. They get the "short eyes" as it were. Trust me, if he's put into prison for anything, and word gets out to the other prisoners that he's f***ed kids......he won't be alive for long. I mean, even serial murderers think they are above rapists and molesters. f***ed up logic, but that's how it works behind bars.

As it should be.
Victory Honda Forever.

Like my posts? Contact Hossa4life for information regarding my fan club

#25 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:08 AM

I have to admit that I have never been crazy about Fleury, but I was reading an article about him recently (the Hockey News, maybe?) and I have gained respect for the guy.

I hope this goes well. James deserves whatever he gets in prison. People like that, I say -chop off their hands and send them in naked.

#26 SweWings

SweWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Drake_Marcus @ January 15, 2010 - 07:09AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry-- scumbags who prey on children are pretty much the only people left who can't play the pity card. thumbup.gif

And in prison they often die of... unnatural causes.

#27 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (SweWings @ January 15, 2010 - 04:15AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And in prison they often die of... unnatural causes.

It's not the death I'd fear if I were them. blink.gif
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#28 henrik40

henrik40

Lebda Sucks

• PipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:56 AM

The guy has already been serving time in prison because another player on the team came forward. How someone in the prison hasn't given this guy what he's due surprises me.

#29 oldredbarnman

oldredbarnman

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:49 PM

After Sheldon Kennedy told his story, Don Cherry said on Coach's Corner, "They should've drawn and quartered the son of a *****". I wish I could find the video. I had it at one time.
Good for Theo. James should rot away in solitary confinement the POS.

Edited by oldredbarnman, 15 January 2010 - 01:50 PM.

#30 bdavis

bdavis

• Bronze Booster
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:18 PM

I wish the Flames or some team in the NHL would've given him a shot again. He really deserved a chance. He looked pretty damn good during the preseason, in which I'm sure he was rusty from not playing.

I hope they hang the bastard that assaulted him.

#31 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

I have a few friends who work as Cops, Jail Guards and the like, the one thing prisoners will not tolerate is abuse of Children, this dude will get messed up in prison!
I remember back a few years ago they did a piece on a child molester in Maine (when I was living there) they showed photos of him going to prison and then heading to his first court appearance. You could hardly recognize the man, his face and hands where so swollen, cuts, bruises, and imo he deserved every bit and more.

I always liked Theo on the ice, off the ice he had his problems, but on the ice, the guy was a player I liked and would have taken on the Wings any day!

"The more I know about people - the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock

#32 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (Electrophile @ January 15, 2010 - 02:08AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure immediate execution is the proper punishment for sexual predators. So put a bullet in his head and send his family a bill for it.

Haha I like your style thumbup.gif

#33 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,610 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

From Calgary Sun :
Shortly after being sentenced in early 1997, James called the Sun with hopes the paper would slam Don Cherry for suggesting on Coach's Corner James be "drawn and quartered" for what he did to innocent teens. When asked if there were more victims, James, now 55 and believed to be living in Montreal, intimated he "loved many people" -- a chilling response suggesting several other players had been abused.

Putting him back in jail is fine by me.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#34 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (cusimano_brothers @ January 15, 2010 - 04:04PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From Calgary Sun :
Shortly after being sentenced in early 1997, James called the Sun with hopes the paper would slam Don Cherry for suggesting on Coach's Corner James be "drawn and quartered" for what he did to innocent teens. When asked if there were more victims, James, now 55 and believed to be living in Montreal, intimated he "loved many people" -- a chilling response suggesting several other players had been abused.

Putting him back in jail is fine by me.

What a sick f*ck. As the writer said, absolutely chilling comment on his part.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#35 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,609 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:33 PM

If there truely justice in the world, he'll serve life.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#36 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,263 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

Hope they hang this bastard...
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#37 stuck in socal

stuck in socal

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

Good for Fleury to not keep this secret as hard as it is for him to talk about. James needs to be punished.
Playoff Time. Let's Go Red Wings!!!!

#38 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Hockeytown0001 @ January 15, 2010 - 05:33PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there truely justice in the world, he'll serve life.

If there is truly justice in this world, he'll stop breathing. He's a sexual predator. As far as I'm concerned, he's not even a human being and therefore not entitled to any of the rights and liberties that us non-sexual predators are granted. You know, like "justice".

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#39 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (Electrophile @ January 15, 2010 - 08:29PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there is truly justice in this world, he'll stop breathing. He's a sexual predator. As far as I'm concerned, he's not even a human being and therefore not entitled to any of the rights and liberties that us non-sexual predators are granted. You know, like "justice".

Genist!
Are you in favor of genetic genocide (since sexual behavior is linked to genetics)?

And you thought racism was bad.

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#40 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (CaliWingsNut @ January 15, 2010 - 11:35PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Genist!
Are you in favor of genetic genocide (since sexual behavior is linked to genetics)?

And you thought racism was bad.

Racism IS bad. So are sexual predators. As someone who has been personally affected by a sexual predator, I can unequivocally state that they deserve the most heinous death the human mind can imagine.

Also, I haven't seen any conclusive proof that if you are say, the son/daughter of a rapist, you will become one as well. There are plenty of people in this world that are dealt a s*** hand genetically, yet they manage to overcome it. Maybe you have mental illness in the family, maybe drug abuse/alcoholism, maybe sexual abuse.....not everyone who comes from those homes lives the adage "the sins of the father shall visit the sons". There's alcoholism running up and down my family tree, but I absolutely abhor the stuff and rarely if ever, touch it. So no, I'm not saying that if you're related to a sexual predator, you deserve death.