• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Miller Brew

It's RIGGED

Rate this topic

I'm convinced 100% that the NHL is rigged. There is no way that puck conclusively went across the line.

Non-calls in Dallas' favor

Howard interfered with. His stick was held.

The NHL is worse than WWF when Hulk Hogan went bad.

NHL is a f'king JOKE!

EDIT: for grammar. I'm so pissed. I'm really bummed because I thought NHL was suppose to be a real sport. Not fiction. Life is no longer reality... in the NHL

Edited by Miller Brew

What are the Wings, 1-for-1000 in replays all time? This is just ridiculous, it makes so sick to have a game decided like that. Just a blatant screw job. There is NO justification for that call. None. Absolutely none. This replay system is such a pile of s***.

Has to be 100% conclusively across the line. It was not proven over the line.

Brad May was robbed against a good goal last year...

NHL is worse than WWF

Oh, you can hold the goalie from making a save now?

edit. they just said on FSN that toronto couldn't see it across the line, one ref called no goal the other ref thought it was a goal, so therefore the ref who 'thought' it was a goal overrules everyone else.

How much money did he have on the game? That's what I would like to know.

IT's RIGGED!

Edited by Miller Brew

Incompetence is one thing... there's something innocent in incompetence... but the sort of s*** that's been happening reeks of 'intent'.

Total screwjob.

Like I said in the gameday thread, surely the Wings are entitled to see the video evidence that was used to overturn that ref's decision? (of course I doubt it exists).

I wish teams would make more of a stink about this type of stuff. Disgraceful.

It's called the WWE.

And Hogan went bad in WCW.

And aren't you the guy who's always trying to be positive? Did they finally break you Miller Brew? :hehe:

I don't wantch wrestling., I don't like fake sports. I like REAL sports. Not staged.... NHL is f'ing staged!

Nothing positive being ripped off not once, not twice, not three time, not four times... but 5 f'king times!!!!

Is anyone even surprised by this? Of course the NHL can change the rules in the middle of the game, this goes back to Malkin's instigator in game 2 last season, as soon as the NHL realized that by it's own ruling that Malkin would be forced to serve a 1 game suspension, thus all but handing us another back to back Stanley Cup Championship, the NHL changed the ruling on the ice to NOT instigating. And this once again, the NHL allows to refs ruling to be overturned because this ruling benefits them. My God, that ref' head was so far in the net he almost blasted himself as he came around the net! Nobody can tell me that puck actually crossed the line, he knows it wasn't in, Howard knows it wasn't in, from what we are hearing now, the NHL knows it wasn't in, but went with the other guys (ref & linesmen) opinion that they believed it was in. Forget about the ref who's head was further over the crease than the puck! Maybe we should go to computer chips in the red line and puck to signal goals, nah, then NHL could just trigger the chip to go off whenever they wanted to. This NHL has become a huge farce. If I were Ilitch, I would be hoppin mad and start putting my money elsewhere.

our we the only team who gets f***ed over? i do not think so.

No and that does not make it right. In fact that proves that NHL is deciding games. It has to stop. Wings should refuse to play for the rest of the year.

Edited by Miller Brew

Wow... just wow.

Is someone able to find a snapshot that shows the puck after the line???

I'd like to know who, in Toronto, decided to allow that goal !!!! Too many times the Red Wings has been penalized (last year Malkin instigator, Brad May's goal, Holmstrom's goalie interferences etc)...

This is really starting to become pure BS. The red wings need to start protesting some of these games, where they are getting completely screwed over. The ref that said no goal had his head in the net!

What is the phone number or email to the NHL. We should overwhelm them with protest.

I agree with you Miller Brew, it is frustrating as hell seeing this type of s*** (s*** describes it best) happen. I love the game but I don't like how the league is being run. I thought about bitching to them (writing to the league), but they aren't going to give a s*** what anyone is bitching about... The only thing that will make them change their ways is if they start going into the red, unfortunately.