• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Miller Brew

It's RIGGED

Rate this topic

Dallas fans don't exactly make a good argument for the goal. Even they were genuinely surprised.

http://fans.stars.nhl.com/topic/16605/t/OG...-HD.html?page=5

Holy balls.... it's good!!!!!

YES STARS WIN!!!!

Wow....

Gotta love that comeback.

The NHL does have more angles than regular TV. I wonder what angle they see conclusive evidence.

YEAS!!!!! huge win

Wow, I think Detroit just got screwed.

Auld in net, Defense plays with more confidence, makes less mistakes, win a game. Who'd a thunk it?

Looks like the League gave us one. Thanks

It was also nice to have a goalie play the entire game.

Loved this game..after the first period. Huge much needed win...Auld was great today. Wings vs. Dallas always a great game!!!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Ref on the goal line said no goal, situation room in Toronto said inconclusive, and THE OTHER REF OVERTURNED IT.

Totally looked like a no-goal to me.

...oh well...

I dont get it. What happened ?

Wow, I think Detroit just got screwed.

There was no screwing here...Ott's goal went over the line....no doubt about it.....GO STARS!!!!!!!!

There was no screwing here...Ott's goal went over the line....no doubt about it.....GO STARS!!!!!!!!

Really?

Really?

Really...I was standing 2 feet in front of my HD TV and watched the replay over and over......no doubt about it. Couldn't believe the Redwing announcers couldn't see it.....BLIND I TELL YA!!!!

Great win by Stars. They deserved it. Sucks the Ott SO goal was a little iffy but oh well.

Guest Lidstromboli

I was standing 2 feet in front of my HD TV and watched the replay over and over

:lol:

Guest Lidstromboli

everyone send them "f*** YOU ******* MORON. You are a ******* ass f***** with no balls. You mom is ******* *****, I ass f***ed her last night. Now go kill yourself you waste of ******* LIFE." courtesy of Miller Brew

Thank you for that. I'm going to contribute. Hopefully other do to... We need to band together and make our voices heard.

Just to let you know. Screaming at the NHL officials by proxy of your PC that you will rape their mothers doesn't work. I do hope you get an opportunity to wipe the saliva spray off your monitor to read this.

I make this assumption based on no real evidence however, I remain certain that you are still screaming at your screen.

Just to let you know. Screaming at the NHL officials by proxy of your PC that you will rape their mothers doesn't work. I do hope you get an opportunity to wipe the saliva spray off your monitor to read this.

I make this assumption based on no real evidence however, I remain certain that you are still screaming at your screen.

I made contact and submitted an email/post. I didn't scream at my screen or spray saliva. I didn't even swear. I don't know if they read those or not, but I had to do something. And I hope you're wrong.

I sent them a little something. Keep in mind folks, if you do send them something, try to keep it respectful and intelligent. Its a lot easier for them to neglect these messages if they are written with threats and swearing. There are plenty of legitimate gripes to complain about, and the more serious the inquiry, the more seriously it will be taken (I would hope).

I'm convinced 100% that the NHL is rigged. There is no way that puck conclusively went across the line.

Non-calls in Dallas' favor

Howard interfered with. His stick was held.

The NHL is worse than WWF when Hulk Hogan went bad.

NHL is a f'king JOKE!

EDIT: for grammar. I'm so pissed. I'm really bummed because I thought NHL was suppose to be a real sport. Not fiction. Life is no longer reality... in the NHL

The NHL isn't rigged against the Red Wings, the officiating and the like is just horribly inconsistent league-wide.