• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Blackawks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

The Wings started shooting the puck at the top of the game. That's a GOOD thing,

NBC hacks kept talking about how wondrous the Hawks are on their PP. Nuthin' about how good the Wings are on the PK. That's a typical thing.

The crowd is great. I had the feeling that Hawks' fans started screaming their mantra about "Detroit Sucks" and got drowned out by the Wings' fans. LOVE it. Go, crowd. Go, Wings.

And yeah. We can beat these arrogant (and talented) a-holes.

Ed Olyczk is one of the worst broadcasters in the business. I love his comment about Hossa. "It was between Chicago and Detroit, and he chose Chicago". Yeah Eddie, you'd love to think Hossa went to Chicago over Detroit for any reason other than the fact that the Wings could only give him 3 million dollars.

I want to see our top line step up and take over right now. Leadership by example.

Zetterberg has been back now 5 games after missing only 8, and he looks like Ville Leino out there. Inexcusable.

You're so silly. Z has a goal and 2 assists in his last 2 games. He is getting better and better and even at his worst he is 10x better than Leino.