• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Blackawks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Is it unfair to blame the whole loss on Lebda for that goal?

Absolutely not. :D

Man, we so deserved more than 2 points out of these games against Dallas and Chicago. Especially tonight.

Fantastic game though, one of the most fun of the year. All the Hank and Pavel hate recently looks ******* silly after tonight. What a game by that top line, and that SO goal by Pavel.. yeah I know Linus Omark did it first, but that was in a nothing game against some unknown Swiss goalie. This was in an NHL game against one of the top goalies of the league this season. Amazing.

I feel confident about this team.

Sure Hossa is a pro but could he not have failed to score on purpose just because WE TREATED HIM LIKE A KING FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND PLAYED IN A GAME7 for the STANELY... I remember Toskala let in sundins final penalty when he return to toronto after signing with canucks last season....

No No.. Toskala is just so bad it always looks like he is just letting in goals.

Cleary? Really? I don't understand picking Cleary before Flip. Oh well.

Overall, great game to watch. This game brought a little optimism. Apparently, we can hang in there with the best teams (despite missing a few key players). That's good to know; I was starting to wonder...

That overtime was one of the best and most intense I've ever seen in a regular season game. If only we had finished on a couple of those chances in overtime.

Howard played well during the game and overtime, but he couldn't stop a beachball during the shootout. I don't care who the shooters are; those moves weren't anything special for an NHL caliber goaltender. 1/4 is disappointing.

I wouldn't count this is a bad game at all... a shootout is a joke of a way to lose the game, like the last two nights... the wings outplayed the Hawks, being down 4 starters.. This was a great game to watch and good to see the skill this team has

Yeah, but these games get us behind in the standing.

We've given up 2 points the last few games. Those points are important.

Basically, we're not doing what the teams above us are doing. That's why we're 9th.

I didn't see the game, but Z had a goal and an assist and 8 SOG?? I'm hoping this means he looked more like himself?

The whole first line looked dominate. Best they've played in a long long time. Hopefully they can look like this night in night out.

We should have won it in OT, Z had a great chance but despite the points he's put up the last couple of games he's still not firing on all cylinders, I can only hope this adds a little more fuel to the fire for this team, the only good thing I can say is we will get better once we get Kronner, Homer, Williams, and Mule back plus we have not come anywhere near to peaking this year, I just hope we don't wait until it's too late to do it

freakin' amazing moves by Dats and Bert, too bad it was for naught

Hawk fan trying to get in before the haters ruin it.

All pretty equal injury wise great game and rather than team hockey it came down to a trick shot event to decide the winner.

Great game, this should be fun in April or May.

All the best guys.

Injuries are much closer that the past two games we played, but I still definitely wouldn't call it even. Agree otherwise, good game.

The Blackhawks played sloppy throughout turning the puck over all over the ice. It was one of their worst games this season yet they still get a win against Detroit's best effort. Not bad. 4-3, with the victory coming @ Detroit. The Red Wings better snap out of it or they will be home for the playoffs.

I don't care which side your on, winner or loser, but what a horrible way to end one of the best games I've seen in years.

Ties are 10X better than the shoot out, it builds anticipation for the playoffs. Another reason why Bettman sucks! I'm glad when the games really matter, a gimmick won't decided the result.

Anyway, that's the end of my rant.

good game. crappy ending. too bad howard finally looked like a rookie again today. i guess that answers the howard-playoff question for those debating it. also, how about eaves! :thumbup:

95830441_slide.jpg

Yeah, how about him?

He got taken to the ice and got his right eye all bloodied up. That was funny.

Basically, we're not doing what the teams above us are doing. That's why we're 9th.

You have to go to the #4 spot to find a team that has done better than us in the past 10 games.

I don't care which side your on, winner or loser, but what a horrible way to end one of the best games I've seen in years.

Ties are 10X better than the shoot out, it builds anticipation for the playoffs. Another reason why Bettman sucks! I'm glad when the games really matter, a gimmick won't decided the result.

Anyway, that's the end of my rant.

One of the best games in years? Gosh, I guess that is a testament to how poor the Red Wings have played this season, thus currently being slotted out of postseason play. That was one of Chicago's most sloppy games of the year. I'm glad it is over. Back 2 Back games and 2 W's...nice.

This, plus we have 3 less wins that LA. We'll have to pass them to get in. We're not really 1 point out, we're two at this point.