• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Blackawks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

You really find the need to trash talk on an opposing team's forum? Re-evaluate who the slow one is.

The guy is an idiot. He didn't realize the Red Wings were not 8th despite him thinking so. He's one of those overbearing pompous fans who just makes up thinks trying to get the lemmings to believe him. Someone has to remind him of reality or he'll just run amuck. :thumbup:

I knew some of you were slow but uh...no they are not. The Kings are in 8th. The Red Wings aren't even in it...

Plenty of season left considering only 5 points seperates 4-9 seeds. Also, if you're so confident in the Hawks, where the hell were you the entire game??? You come on after the game is officially over??? WEAK. Must have been pretty scared throughout the game eh? Yeah you better only show up after it's over. Just shows everyone that you were shaking in your boots till that final shootout goal. :lol:

The guy is an idiot. He didn't realize the Red Wings were not 8th despite him thinking so. He's one of those overbearing pompous fans who just makes up thinks trying to get the lemmings to believe him. Someone has to remind him of reality or he'll just run amuck. :thumbup:

Alright. You've had your fun, but the line is drawn at personal attacks.

Move along, or you won't have a choice.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Or maybe he just made a mistake. You just automatically assume that he is an idiot. Come here to talk hockey, not to troll. I guess that is too difficult for bandwagon Hawks fans.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Plenty of season left considering only 5 points seperates 4-9 seeds. Also, if you're so confident in the Hawks, where the hell were you the entire game??? You come on after the game is officially over??? WEAK. Must have been pretty scared throughout the game eh? Yeah you better only show up after it's over. Just shows everyone that you were shaking in your boots till that final shootout goal. :lol:

That's what trolls do.

Hawk fan trying to get in before the haters ruin it.

All pretty equal injury wise great game and rather than team hockey it came down to a trick shot event to decide the winner.

Great game, this should be fun in April or May.

All the best guys.

THANKS. :beerbuddy:

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Exactly. I guess when you've sucked as a franchise for decades, you lose all your class.

They had class?

Such a brave boy behind his keyboard. It's jokes that anyone would try and trash talk Red Wings fans. Chicago hasn't won a thing in decades.

Easily one of the best games we've played this year. I fully believe we still own Chicago, just like they own Calgary. Without injuries on both sides we still take them in a 7 game series. I honestly don't know if I could say that about any other team in a 7 game series against Chicago. If we can scrape by and get into the playoffs then I see a WCF repeat.

Edited by Tommy_Like_Wingy

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Judging by reactions, you would think that the Hawks have been a power house for decades and have won multiple Cups over the past decade. I guess one good season goes to your head when you sucked for over 4 decades.

good game. crappy ending. too bad howard finally looked like a rookie again today. i guess that answers the howard-playoff question for those debating it. also, how about eaves! :thumbup:

95830441_slide.jpg

You are aware Eaves lost the fight right?

The funny thing was PWG (Penis with Glasses) trying to make Versteeg out to be a fighter.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The funny thing was PWG (Penis with Glasses) trying to make Versteeg out to be a fighter.

How did Eaves lose the fight? Because there was a little blood?

Or maybe he just made a mistake. You just automatically assume that he is an idiot. Come here to talk hockey, not to troll. I guess that is too difficult for bandwagon Hawks fans.

come on, you have to understand that this guy doesn't know anything about hockey... he recently became a fan when his team became good. I think those are called bandwagoners... it's ok though, his lack of hockey knowledge makes him useless to even argue with

How does it feel knowing the only reason you're an even remotely respectable team now is because you spent years and years sulking at the bottom? When you win the championships that we have, or do anything of note, then we'll talk. In the meantime, get the f*** off our boards.

Eaves didn't lose the fight. It was a draw.

Go on dropyourgloves or on the FC hockey fight site and you'll see that's what people who know a s*** more about hockey fights than you do are saying.

You obviously know nothing about hockey fights.

man, I didn't get to see the OT or shootout because my dvr stopped recording at the scheduled time of the games end but I thought the team looked great and can only imagine adding mule and kronner and holmer back in. That was definitley one of the more exciting games I've watched this year.

Judging by reactions, you would think that the Hawks have been a power house for decades and have won multiple Cups over the past decade. I guess one good season goes to your head when you sucked for over 4 decades.

Bingo!