• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Blackawks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest lilja4mvp
Why.are.you.here? You looking for the price for the DDD? (Daily Debbie Downer)

don't worry about it, chief.

Wings fans complaining about officiating and not getting the calls:

Oh the irony of the last 15 years!

Rightttt.... cause the reason the wings beat the hawks in the last 15 years was officiating... I'm sure those hawks would have won at least 4 cups if they were getting the kind of calls detroit got...

Guest lilja4mvp

anyone wondering about that bert call, it was a total dive. the regular camera showed it perfectly, kieth had his stick lifted and flopped hard.

nbc didn't show a decent replay.

Edited by lilja4mvp

Guest scottj

I'm reading the blackhawks forum to see their take on bertuzzi's penalty and only one person thought that that wasn't a penalty haha... ignorance is bliss

but seriously, they seem so ******* one-sided it's not even funny. granted we have people like that too but at least a couple people will put em in their place

I'm reading the blackhawks forum to see their take on bertuzzi's penalty and only one person thought that that wasn't a penalty haha... ignorance is bliss

but seriously, they seem so ******* one-sided it's not even funny. granted we have people like that too but at least a couple people will put em in their place

That comes with Detroit being successful for so long. Hawks fans, Pens fans, etc., haven't had anything to cheer about until recently and with every re-growth period of the fan base comes bandwagon idiot fans. Some become educated, some don't. If we had internet forums arouns 1995 I'm sure an unfortunate bunch of Wings fans would say a lot of stupid delusional things.

Guest scottj

n will you guys stop thinking the league has it in for the wings...it's just a s***ty league all around imo

besides you're making the whole "wings fans are whiny *******" stereotype true

Most fans over there think that "icing" is what you put on a cake.