• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

esteef

Eaves vs. Versteeg

Rate this topic

I say it's a draw, and most knowledgeable fight fans seem to agree.

Hawks fans think Versteeg dominated the fight easily and cemented himself as the next Rick Rypien.

Still, I never thought I'd see either of these players squareoff and fight.

Guest mindfly

Versteeg will be a baldhead in 5years or so... haha

This team is more respectful in the way that they stand up for themselfs, playing tougher and fights more... remember the soft 05-06 and 06-07 season, man was this team soft then...

Edited by mindfly

Guest Howard He Do It?!

That was a good, solid hockey fight and it was most definitely a draw. Both players landed good solid punches.

Damn good fight between two solid players. Nice to see these type of fights. I'd say it's a draw, Eaves looked like he landed better punches, but Versteeg drew blood and got the take down.

I'd say a draw. I couldn't believe it was little Patrick Eaves fighting. He did pretty good. I love his face when he gets up from the ice. He's laughing while his face is bleeding! :lol:

I agree, most likely a draw. This is exactly what I want to see. So many "enforcer" lovers love enforcer fights. There is no heart and soul there, its almost staged. Now when two players like this go at it, makes for a very entertaining fight.

Guest Lidstromboli

was this a canned fight or was he fighting versteeg for a reason? didn't get to see the first half of the game

Guest micah
better then may would have done!!

LOL. Totally better than May would have done.

Nice scrap Eaves, good on ya! :thumbup:

great fight. I was at the game and there was such a long build up to this. They were kinda pushing eachother arnd a bit and you could see a slash here or there. Then they got lined up by eachother and it took forever to get the puck dropped but you could tell eaves wanted him bad. Patty was right in Versteegs ear and shaking his gloves, you could see it coming a mile away

Guest Howard He Do It?!
better then may would have done!!

May, more likely than not, is involved in the staged fights. This fight was true hatred and staged in no way. This was a great hockey fight.

Eaves did really good considering Versteeg isnèt a stranger to dropping the gloves. In teh NHL he doesnèt fght as much but he's had a few seasons where he's had five or so fights. After today I wouldn't mind Eaves gonig a bit more with that impressive showing.

Eaves did really good considering Versteeg isnèt a stranger to dropping the gloves. In teh NHL he doesnèt fght as much but he's had a few seasons where he's had five or so fights. After today I wouldn't mind Eaves gonig a bit more with that impressive showing.

Drinking early tonight? Hahah.

Great fight and great passion from both players. We should sign Versteeg this coming summer :)