• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Branton87

Funny Red Wings pictures.

Rate this topic

Can someone give me an explanation? Is Hasek starring in the next Tim Burton movie or something?

explanation here, but it's in Czech.

The upshot is that Dom is doing a gig promoting reading and literature. They got celebrities to do photo shoots as characters from books. Dom's daughter is the girl in the pic. They're promoting Pippi Longstocking. As I remember, her (Pippi's) father was rather fat, so Dom doesn't quite fit the bill, but that's the story there.

For those who don't know, Dom has the equivalent of a master's degree in history, and is active in promoting education. This gig is right up his alley.

Edited by 55fan

funnywings.jpg

I remember this game! Fisch taunting a Turnip while being "restrainted" by 3'2" linesman, Ray Scapinello. I miss Scampy (from old school days, when I still respected on ice officials), but I miss Jiri more.

edit: gotta love the juju guy behind Fisch. Classic!

Edited by puckloo39

God, I love these threads. Does anyone have the one from the '08 playoffs with Helm and his girlfriend? It was like them both listening to a cell phone and the caption was like "Do you hear that? That's the sound of how awesome I am." I can't find it anywhere!

Wasn't there a moto. poster of the Hudlers on the bench with a caption of something like "The Hudlers. They're laughing at you"? I can't find that one either.

Edited by wingnut40

hudlersellane.jpg

I don't know how I missed this the first time I read through this thread. That is pure unadulterated WIN

Had this for years...

funnywings.jpg

I don't know which is better, the "I'm gonna drink your blood out of the Cup" look on Fischer's face, or the reaction of the fan in the background. Priceless.