• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Branton87

Funny Red Wings pictures.

Rate this topic

What are you basing this on? The majority of the players that play against both of these guys disagree with you.

For what it is worth, in terms of pure intelligence, Crosby was a straight A student.

red-wings-stars-game1.jpg

LOL, looks like Homer has a big, blue dong.

shannysteviebatman.jpg

Nananananana...Shana-haaaan!

I can't remember if I got this from the Hottest Wing thread or from Shanny on Twitter...whoever it was, thanks for supplying me with a good laugh whenever I see this pic! Man, if that doesn't show what a team player Stevie is, I don't know what does...it takes a good sport to be Robin. :D

Not true. You can go to many other NHL team fan forums and not see anywhere near the detest and fascination that LGW has for him.

NBC is not a fan forum, it is in fact a channel that promotes an awful lot of their broadcast to the guy whether he is involved in the game or not. We naturally hate him in this town. LGW is a site for the Detroit Red Wings fans to have a voice and they clearly don't like him. It isn't really a fascination as it is just a feeling most of us have.

Guest scottj

upload em to photobucket or a facebook album or somewhere that can get your photo on the internet... when it's up, right click on the pic then select "properties" then copy the image url, some browsers just have a "copy image url" option right on the right click menu first off though

then type "[img*]", paste the url, then type "[/img*]" (delete the *s)

Edited by scottj