Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-06-06
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#122 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-06-01
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#123 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#124 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#125 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#126 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-05-31
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#127 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:20 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-05-30
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#128 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:22 PM

This one is my favorite:

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#129 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#130 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-05-29
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#131 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:24 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-05-28
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#132 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

This is my all-time favorite thing I made because I see it EVERYWHERE on facebook haha

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#133 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,873 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:43 PM

Kristi (ChelisChick) put this one up on the Hot Wings thread. I made it into a motivational poster. It's a beauty.

Edited by 55fan, 24 January 2010 - 07:45 PM.

#134 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ January 24, 2010 - 06:43PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kristi (ChelisChick) put this one up on the Hot Wings thread. I made it into a motivational poster. It's a beauty.

Hurry up, Andreas.... yowza.gif

sorry, Brett. ohmy.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#135 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,600 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

Lils with the visor?

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#136 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,873 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Hockeytown0001 @ January 24, 2010 - 08:25PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lils with the visor?

Practice jersey. Who's he gonna fight? tongue.gif

#137 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

"I'll smile in June" - Jimmy Howard 

#138 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Konnan511 @ January 24, 2010 - 07:17PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, those are great! Was this one self-explanatory? laugh.gif
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#139 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (Marty Barry @ January 23, 2010 - 11:30AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not Wings pics? So what.

laugh.gif That one of Sid in the crib is excellent! It gets my vote for the funniest.

Edited by Barrie, 24 January 2010 - 11:56 PM.

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#140 DMAC 25

DMAC 25

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:31 AM

sorry it was to funny to pass up, and sorry if someone else posted it. i'm at school and it doesnt let me see all the pictures
Attached File  crosby_crying.jpg   70.71KB   15 downloads