Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-06-06
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#122 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-06-01
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#123 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#124 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#125 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#126 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-05-31
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#127 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:20 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-05-30
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#128 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:22 PM

This one is my favorite:

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#129 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#130 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-05-29
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#131 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:24 PM

By konnan511 at 2009-05-28
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#132 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

This is my all-time favorite thing I made because I see it EVERYWHERE on facebook haha

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#133 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 13,410 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:43 PM

Kristi (ChelisChick) put this one up on the Hot Wings thread. I made it into a motivational poster. It's a beauty.

Edited by 55fan, 24 January 2010 - 07:45 PM.

In reality, things aren't on fire.  Fire is on things.

#134 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,922 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ January 24, 2010 - 06:43PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kristi (ChelisChick) put this one up on the Hot Wings thread. I made it into a motivational poster. It's a beauty.

Hurry up, Andreas.... yowza.gif

sorry, Brett. ohmy.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#135 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 25,035 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

Lils with the visor?

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#136 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 13,410 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Hockeytown0001 @ January 24, 2010 - 08:25PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lils with the visor?

Practice jersey. Who's he gonna fight? tongue.gif

In reality, things aren't on fire.  Fire is on things.

#137 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 387 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

"I'll smile in June" - Jimmy Howard 

#138 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Konnan511 @ January 24, 2010 - 07:17PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, those are great! Was this one self-explanatory? laugh.gif

#139 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,077 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (Marty Barry @ January 23, 2010 - 11:30AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not Wings pics? So what.

laugh.gif That one of Sid in the crib is excellent! It gets my vote for the funniest.

Edited by Barrie, 24 January 2010 - 11:56 PM.

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#140 DMAC 25

DMAC 25

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:31 AM

sorry it was to funny to pass up, and sorry if someone else posted it. i'm at school and it doesnt let me see all the pictures
Attached File  crosby_crying.jpg   70.71KB   15 downloads