Which Is Your Favorite Sport?
Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:33 AM
Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:47 AM
1. Hockey (NHL, then international, then SEL).
2. Rugby union (international, Heineken Cup and finally national leagues (don't really support a particular team))
3. Soccer (international)
5. Cross-country skiing (not sure why, but I've always absolutely loved watching it)
1. Rugby (including touch, which I play a lot of)
2. Soccer (though I haven't played since uni)
3. Hockey gets a low rating primarily because I grew up (and now work) in Belgium, where there isn't really any proper hockey league, so I've never played at a more serious level than roller-blading on the street or skating on the pond with friends.
4. Skiing, but I've never done it competitively.
5. Racquet sports (badminton followed by tennis).
Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:16 PM
NHL -> NFL -> nothing else. I will watch the olympics only if there's nothing better to watch, and soccer for the same rationale and only during the world cup, not due to thinking the US or Canada will win, but to watch fans of Mexico to declare they are gonna go all the way then lose out in similar choking fashion. Also like seeing Brazil and England lose too. A lot of English people I know are pretty sore losers.
I don't have too much of a preference as to what I play. I don't mind golf either, well, playing it. Just don't be surprised if we go to a driving range when I slice it over the net into some fairway and piss off a few golfers playing the holes.
Edited by Shoreline, 15 November 2010 - 12:19 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users