• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Phazon

Kronwall To Return!

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Kronwall will probably boost this team more than franzen, he's just THAT important.

From the headline, it looks like this is coming from something he said in the Free Press.

http://www.freep.com/article/20100120/SPOR...-Kronwall-close

The news on defenseman Niklas Kronwall, meanwhile, also continues to get better. He said today he might be ready to play next week, provided he continues to progress as he has the first three days this week. Kronwall hasn’t played since spraining his left MCL on Nov. 21.

“I definitely think that next week would be something,†Kronwall said. “Obviously, I’m looking to get out there as soon as possible. At the same time, I’ve got to get the lungs back, the legs back underneath me. But right now, it feels really good.â€

Doesn't say definitely, but it does sound encouraging. It will good to get these guys back soon, but they also need to be ready.

Kronwall will probably boost this team more than franzen, he's just THAT important.

Wow I just found myself in 100% complete agreement with Mindfly! WOW!

Now if Lilja would come back, we could send both Meech and Lebda down, and have our real top 6 back.

Lilja will probably never come back. Lebda is a great 3rd line defenseman. I have no problem with him on the team thats for sure.

I don't think so. The two are clearly among the most valuable players for the Wings, but Franzen will have more of an impact.

Kronwall will help with the scoring, true. But Franzen will help more. He's a proven finisher with more luck than an Irishman. And he's a beast. He's the type of player we've been missing.

Kronwall is a great all around defenseman, and we need that, but we need Franzen's finishing more.

Kronwall's return is a huge help, but not quite as big a one as Franzen will be.

I don't think so. The two are clearly among the most valuable players for the Wings, but Franzen will have more of an impact.

Kronwall will help with the scoring, true. But Franzen will help more. He's a proven finisher with more luck than an Irishman. And he's a beast. He's the type of player we've been missing.

Kronwall is a great all around defenseman, and we need that, but we need Franzen's finishing more.

Kronwall's return is a huge help, but not quite as big a one as Franzen will be.

Agreed. It will be nice to have him back to replace Meech on the 2nd PP (What is Meech doing there in the first place?), but Franzen will give us the size down low that we have been missing with Homer out as well.

Kronwall = tons of penalty minutes

it killed us on the last SCF. I am not sure it will be a difference.

Franzen can be a difference but such a long injury scares me... He could be huge in the playoffs, but don't count on him to help the wings make them.