• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Osgood #400?

Rate this topic

Osgood and the 400th Win...  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

not only that, but with the apparent battle between himself and Babcock, will he see enough games this year to get his 400th? He only needs 4 more wins, I certainly hope Babcock plays him enough to get it and hope he performs well enough to get it! He deserves it....

Edited by LeftWinger

Even if we assume that Howard continues his strong play and gets the bulk of the starts Osgood should get about 8 starts and I think he can definitely win 4.

That being said, as well as Howard is playing I think it'd be foolish to assume Osgood wont get more playign time to gear up for the playoffs. Even if Babcock decides Howard is the playoff starter (which you've got to figure the odds are still low of this happenning) he's smart enough to know Osgood needs to get playing time between now and the end of the season to ensure he is in game shape shoudl he come in in relief. Therefore, you've got to imagine 8 would be the minimum number of games Osgood should get in. If anything Howard and Osgood may split 50/50 down the stretch which would give him far more than enough to get his 4 wins.

It just doesnt make sense to sit Osgood in the playoffs with the way he has played the last two postseasons.