• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

Anyone going to this game? I'll be there with about 40 or so rowdy fans in the 10 dollar student discount section tonight. Hope to see some of you there. I'll be in my Delta Hockey Green Sweater and I'm trying to get my girl to either wear my Filppula or Fedorov jersey. Plus there'll be about 30 guys wearing Sigma Chi sweaters banging on the glass haha.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#2 cupforwings

cupforwings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:01 PM

Going to my first Griffins game tonight with a group of GV people! Should be pretty fun!

#3 uk_redwing

uk_redwing

#25 Jamie Tardif

• Gold Booster
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

If not, its being streamed here: (7pm start)

http://www.justin.tv/griffinslive

Edited by uk_redwing, 22 January 2010 - 03:29 PM.

Posted Image
Turtling is for the weak
Grand Rapids Griffins Fights