• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/23 GDT: Kings 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

They didnt say he would be back they said he would be skating to prepare to come back so it would still be more than a week.

actually im almost positive micky said he is skating and might be back next week

Wow- Homer, Kronner, AND Lils?

Somebody pinch me!

Granted, Lilja will need some time to readjust, but I think Meech and Lebda will be seeing the press box.

Sad part is this means someone else will have to go down, but the good outweighs the bad here.

OH MY GAWD!! LILJA MIGHT BE BACK NEXT WEEK TOO??!!

The hockey gods just might be nodding our way again, kids. Even if none of the guys coming back are gonna be immediately up to the task, it's still GREAT news!!!!!

:yahoo::w00t2:

Guest Howard He Do It?!
actually im almost positive micky said he is skating and might be back next week

That's what he said. "He may be back next week as well."

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Lilja and Kronwall should replace Ericsson and Lebda.

I'm tired of that big turnover machine screwing up. He singlehandedly allowed LA back in the game with his stupid turnover. He's starting to remind me of Hal Gill out there. Big guy who turns pucks over and doesn't fight.

Imagine that we might have a 100% healthy lineup in a week..

Terrible period for the Wings. We're lucky to still have the lead. I hope the guys help Howard out in the 3rd, get some quick goals and put this away IN REGULATION.

Guest mindfly
Lilja and Kronwall should replace Ericsson and Lebda.

I'm tired of that big turnover machine screwing up. He singlehandedly allowed LA back in the game with his stupid turnover. He's starting to remind me of Hal Gill out there. Big guy who turns pucks over and doesn't fight.

You can't play with 5 D ;)

You really want meech with lilja?

Edited by mindfly

wow Jesus Christ if I was a King's fan I would be going apes***. Absoloutly horrible call. I'll take it, but I just wish calls like that werent in the League.

And again, the ref from center ice decides he must call that. :cool:

Didn't he also say that Lilja would be practicing, not just skating? Implication is that he'd be practicing more than he already has been, and was aiming to return next week.