• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

Lilja Potentially Close to Returning?

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I'll believe it when I see an article from MLive or one of the newspapers.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
I'm gonna need to see a source on this

Right now the source is Mickey Redmond.

You guys, Redmond isn't a blogger, he's not going to say something because he read it on a fansite somewhere. He talks to the players every day.

I thought he was going to say that Lilja aimed to be back before playoffs or something, which was cool, but instead he said next week. Amazing!

May not be super reliable but the guy is around the team quite a bit.

It just sounds much too abrupt to be reliable. He's been out a solid year and now out of the blue he's set to return in a week?

Guest Howard He Do It?!
It just sounds much too abrupt to be reliable. He's been out a solid year and now out of the blue he's set to return in a week?

That was my initial reaction when I first heard it. Hot damn if it's true though.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Unless I'm mistaken, hasn't Lilja been skating for a while now? Just not contact, from what I understand.

Just that he continues to improve is great news.

Lilja has been skated but last I heard was that he was still having the headaches.

Unless I'm mistaken, hasn't Lilja been skating for a while now? Just not contact, from what I understand.

Just that he continues to improve is great news.

That's what I was going to say. He's been practicing and working out so he should be in pretty good shape to come back. Will be so nice to see him soon.

I'm not saying it means hell be back, but that's basically how post concussion syndrome works... out of the blue

He said on Wingspan he was close to 100%, and he's been skating in practice for quite awhile.

Let the joy be unconfined, let there be dancing in the street. I never realized how much I miss this guy until our penalty kill took a dive.

This might mean we'll have a full house when I go to the two games in March. Hot damn!