• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BuckeyeWingsfan80

pronger vs. Crysby

Rate this topic

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ZetterbergFourty

Wow what a tough one. Probably Pronger. As much of a ***** as Sid is, he's far more entertaining to actually watch play in a game. Besides, I've had a long standing hate-on for Pronger, Crosby's is just beginning really, he hasnt been around that long.

Cindy has never gone for the Captain's knees (or any body part he knew to be weak) with intent to injure.

Cindy has never blamed physics for, putting someone's head into the glass and laughed about it.

I make fun of Cindy, just because it is the in thing to do. I actually like the guy and feel he will grow into the role into which he has been thrust. I respect his talent. His mistakes are just that- mistakes. Bad hockey etiquette, Bettman-fed opinions- those are annoying. He's not a villain.

I hate Pronger. Yeah, he's got talent. That's it.

I wasn't sure until this promo came on NBC about Sid winning the cup and getting injured.. My hate for Pronger kind of evaporated after he went to Philly.. especially since now all of his dirty plays are on Crosby..

Gotta go with Crosby on this one. He beat us last year and I can't stand seeing that clip of him hoist the cup with his T-Rex sized smile. Its a respectful hate though... the kind of player you love to hate. Pronger you just plain hate. Going with Crosby on this one.... but to be honest there's a few other players out there I'm starting to hate more.

Sometimes I wonder whether Crosby would be more liked if the NHL marketed him as the league bad boy.

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around that. The best I can do is imagine Crosby saying, "I'm a bad, bad boy! Spank me! Spank me hard! Ooh! Harder!"

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around that. The best I can do is imagine Crosby saying, "I'm a bad, bad boy! Spank me! Spank me hard! Ooh! Harder!"

Gettin' raunchy there, 55! Bahahahaha.

You've been loaded with the one liners lately.

I picked neither. Crosby doesn't annoy me like the rest of the slap-happies here. I would have said Pronger if he finally didn't act like a true professional in last year's playoffs.

Well, obviously, you're just cooler than everyone else.

oh crap. thats an imagination i can do without

I voted for Pronger. The Yzerman hit/fail being the one time I've seen Pronger get what he deserved. When Dmitri Mironov stopped Pronger's heart, I felt slightly bad for him. I would've took a broken rib instead.

Pronger has years of cheap play behind him to back him up, and is the candidate to vote for here. He is, to me, the stereotypical prick and a perfect Philli Flyer. JMO, he would've fit in with the broadsteet bullies just fine.

Crosby, either the actual man himself or the one the NHL PR paints and crams down everyone's thoat, is talented but largely harmless. If you don't mind the BS it doesn't matter.

Crosby, just because, no matter how much I hate Pronger, Id want a D man like him on our team any day (not him but someone like him). On the other hand, there are atleast 5 players id want in an offensive role above Crosby.

I wasn't sure until this promo came on NBC about Sid winning the cup and getting injured.. My hate for Pronger kind of evaporated after he went to Philly.. especially since now all of his dirty plays are on Crosby..

This!

PRONGER!

Last year that would have been a lot tougher one to answer. At that time I couldn't stand Cindy because he recieved all the hype from the league and Datsyuk and Zetterburg got zilch but after watching our two star players sink into mediocrity when the team needed them to step up and carry it this season I'm resigned to the fact they obviously get the print they deserve....Still don't like the ******* NUT PUNCHER but Pronger is lower than amoebae s***.

New Drinking game. Over the course of an NHL broadcast on NBC, take a shot of hard liquor everytime you see a commercial with Crosby.

My god. I'd love to play but I have to work the next 5 days. Should of caught me early Thursday on a 4 day weekend for this game. Anyway, my vote is for Schlonger. Crysby is a whiny cheapshot artist *****. But, Schlonger is a whiny cheapshot artist ***** with intent to injure.

Pronger. He's one of the better d-men out there but he's also a dirty cheap shot artist.

As much as Crosby is spoonfed to us when it's stuff like "Crosby can turn water into wine" instead of just "Crosby is a great hockey player", it doesn't bother me as much as others and I think the whining about him is just as bad sometimes, if not worse.