• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
b-random

Darren McCarty of 97.1 The Ticket

Rate this topic

He's going to be sitting in on 'The Morning Show with Bill McAllister' for the "next couple days". I'm not usually a fan of this show, but McCarty fans might want to tune in.

per gcom007:

If you like McCarty on the morning show, e-mail 97.1 The Ticket and let them know.

E-Mail for Station Feedback: ticketfeedback@971fm.com

"97.1 The Ticket Feedback

97.1 FM The Ticket is committed to giving you the power to shape Detroit's only FM sports radio station!

Got a comment on a show or topic? Are you looking for something you heard about on The Ticket that you want more information on? Do you want to hear more or less of something we air? Whatever your comment, we want to know!"

Make it happen.

Edited by b-random

So the Versus gig wasn't permanent?

I'll definately be listening. Mac seems like he'd be good on TV/radio, I remember last season when Ken Kal was out sick and he and Paul Woods called the games.

He's on right now and has been all morning. His voice is trashed but got some decent radio skills.

Edited by b-random

He's on right now and has been all morning. His voice is trashed but got some decent radio skills.

yea, his voice is a little rough to listen to, so if he's going to be a permanent radio guy, he'll definitely need to start drinking something to smooth that out, but his personality is good... he'll get better with the timing too as things go...

Guest lilja4mvp

i was wondering who the guy was this morning that sounded like a drunk that smoked 3 packs a day

makes total sense

I can't listen to him here unless maybe I go online. But I wish him nothing but the best. As for some posters here who can't seem to say anything creative or positive about anybody or anything, well, like who gives a fetid, large crap?

Listened to him this morning his voice was a bit rough but there were several times where he made me laugh. I hope to hear him more often on the radio. I think he could be very good.

Yeah, this is probably some sort of a "feeler, test" type of a thing, so if you dig it, it's probably a good thing. He'd likely be a good guy for the job as he's a hockey guy obviously and one who's got great Detroit roots. He's also a guy who's been to hell and back and has gotten their s*** together now, and I'm all for giving those guys a second chance. So definitely let the station know you dig it.

E-Mail for Station Feedback: ticketfeedback@971fm.com

"97.1 The Ticket Feedback

97.1 FM The Ticket is committed to giving you the power to shape Detroit’s only FM sports radio station!

Got a comment on a show or topic? Are you looking for something you heard about on The Ticket that you want more information on? Do you want to hear more or less of something we air? Whatever your comment, we want to know!"

Make it happen.

And OP, perhaps you could edit the contact info into the main post?

There's always the online stream...

Right, I'm listening to the Wings-Coyotes on the 97.1 site right now.

I'd love to listen to Mac in the mornings, but I'm making the ol' ends meet. Maybe if I have a day off.